List of NAF dice colours

News and announcements from the worldwide Blood Bowl players' association

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: List of NAF dice colours

Post by Shteve0 »

SunDevil wrote:Are the green misprints the very dark green ones? I've never seen those, just the normal green/red ones from that year.
Chance - look on with awe. They're the only full set in existence...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36727

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Wow! Thanks Steve! I actually do not feel the collection is incomplete without them now.

Of course, those amber ones... :P

Who hasd a purpple set looking for a home?

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Seeing all the dice together it does make it hard to come up with a guess of what would be an interesting colour this year.

I have to say that looking through all the previous versions I like less than half of them. There have been some real ugly and hard to read colour combos over the years.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

I was driving to a tournament with three relatively new coaches who thought that the white ones must be the most rare, as only one coach in our league uses them.

We mostly use store copy/scratch-built/third-party pitches, so I guess they honestly didn't realize that white block dice come with the set.

Gaixo

Post by Gaixo »

spubbbba wrote: I have to say that looking through all the previous versions I like less than half of them. There have been some real ugly and hard to read colour combos over the years.
I think orange through light green were all legible and reasonably good-looking. Bit of a step backwards last year, though.

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

THe only purples we have are the pink misprints so a nice dark purple with white inlay would be nice.

Or ivory with black inlay - I think someone else mentioned that one.

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Only hard to read combos in my view are the dark green/red and last years - no problem with any of the others.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

*Holding my hands up for the green/red.* Back then we didn't run test samples as is done today. I re-coloured mine with white in the inlay and then over again with red. There's a marked improvement in visibility and they are much closer to what was intended. The purple/pink were supposed to be darker... think Minnesota Vikings shade of purple.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."