News and announcements from the worldwide Blood Bowl players' association

Moderator: TFF Mods

mr.ninja
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Want to join the NAF?

Post by mr.ninja »

Hi all.
I sent an email asking how to join, using the Contact Us link on the Naf website (that was around november I think).

Will that email gone in the list that should get processed for the subscriptions, or should I also PM Lycos?

Cheers!
Paolo

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

he will probably see your post and get back to you

I know he is away this weekend though, I'll ask him if he has then for you ;]

mr.ninja
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mr.ninja »

Thanks Grumbledook!
That'll be ace.

I'm not in a rush or anything, but I'd like to know if my mail was there at all...

Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

Sorry, not been in this thread for a bit!! The link is open I think... we have been testing it and new players are joining. Any problems then yes, drop a me a pm (its easier as I know about you rather than multiple threads in multiple sites)

TFF mod team
JDub
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JDub »

Lycos wrote:Sorry, not been in this thread for a bit!! The link is open I think... we have been testing it and new players are joining. Any problems then yes, drop a me a pm (its easier as I know about you rather than multiple threads in multiple sites)
I just joined so everything seems to be working! But when I sent the payment I think it somehow left out my shipping address. :-?

Blood Bowl for your ears!
Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

JDub and I have been chatting on PM so this post is really for others information. Your address will be taken when you log into the site. When your account is activated, your profile comes up so please fill this out accurately.

Whatever you put in your profile is where we send dice too and most important, make sure you put your real name. It is one of the biggest reasons for returned packs - it would seem many postal systems will not deliver with out a name and has resulted in packs returned.

TFF mod team
Piousman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Piousman »

I have heard of others that have signed in successfully. I signed in yesterday, and was able to pay. This is further than I was able to get before.

Interestingly enough, the email response from the NAF did not yet include the activation code, so I am still waiting for that.

- Piousman

JDub
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JDub »

Piousman wrote:I have heard of others that have signed in successfully. I signed in yesterday, and was able to pay. This is further than I was able to get before.

Interestingly enough, the email response from the NAF did not yet include the activation code, so I am still waiting for that.

- Piousman
I signed up yesterday and I didn't get a activation code email either, but I can't log it.

mdb7575
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mdb7575 »

JDub wrote:
Piousman wrote:I have heard of others that have signed in successfully. I signed in yesterday, and was able to pay. This is further than I was able to get before.

- Piousman
I signed up yesterday and I didn't get a activation code email either, but I can't log it.
same here, received the e-mail telling me to log in and input my shipping address. but there was no activation code to be able to do this.

"If you must tell me your opinions, tell me what you believe in. I have plenty of doubts of my own."
mr.ninja
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mr.ninja »

Same here, no activation in the mail...

Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Vanguard »

And me. Confirmation of payment from PayPal but no activation code e-mail.
Also, I seemed to end up paying in dollars rather than pounds, is that usual?

JDub
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JDub »

When we talked the other day Lycos said he would be out of town till Tue so hopefully everything will be fixed then. Just letting everyone know in case they are wondering why they haven't gotten any response in the past few days.

slup
Star Player
Star Player

Post by slup »

Could someone who received an email after signing up please post the content of same email here?

Licensed Rules Lawyer
mr.ninja
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mr.ninja »

That's what I got, real data replaced with "xxxx" but the rest was exactly like that, including the wonky line breaks and bits of code:

----

Welcome to NAF World Headquarters (http://thenaf.net)!\nYou should log on to the site (NAF World Headquartersiteurl as soon as possible to fill out your shipping address so we can send you your new member pack.\n

Hello! This e-mail address ('xxxx@xxxx') has been used to register an account on the 'NAF World Headquarters' site. The personal information registered is as follows:

User name: xxxx

Password: xxxx

----

Duce
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Duce »

im on the same boat, got the email and have paid but no activation code through

Northern Ireland Blood Bowl Experience - NIBBLE