Mayhem Blood Bowl League, Birmingham

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Monkeyjuice
Veteran
Veteran

Mayhem Blood Bowl League, Birmingham

Post by Monkeyjuice »

MAYHEM BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE - BIRMINGHAM

The Mayhem Blood Bowl League (MBBL) meets at Geek Retreat, Birmingham every Monday night from 6pm until 9:30pm.
The MBBL has regular, short, thematic League Seasons, in which coaches who have played three matches can enter and put their team into the fray to try come out on top.

Coaches not in a League Season take part in the MBBL Bootcamp, which consists of friendly one off games between coaches. New coaches earn "skulls" by playing friendly matches, and upon reaching their third "skull" are awarded with a Skull Badge, which means they are ready to play in League Seasons!

MBBL is also home of Burmayhem Bowl, Blitzmania Birmingham and the new Manabowl Stunty Cup tournaments.

There is always space for a game, and we have coaches with a variety of abilities who always look forward to playing a game, so if you're feeling up for trying Blood Bowl out, getting back into the game or want somewhere to continue playing regularly head down to Manaleak.com and visit us at MBBL.

To visit our Facebook group, click here.

Address:
Geek Retreat
38 The Priory Queensway
Birmingham,
B4 7LA

Hall of Fame:

Winterbowl Champion: Owen Shelley (Gorgoroth)
Manabowl Champion (Season One): Justin Hargrave (deacon)
Manabowl Champion (Season Two): Danny Richardson (leap)
Manabowl Champion (Season Three): Justin Hargrave (deacon)

Reason: ''
Monkeyjuice
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Manaleak.com Blood Bowl League, Birmingham

Post by Monkeyjuice »

Manabowl Season 2 is well underway, but coaches are always looking for friendly matches with non-league players to give their team a boost (hopefully not bust - Nuffle willing), so feel free to get in touch with us via FB or on here, or even better - come down and visit us!

Watch this space for postings about joining us in Manabowl Season 3!

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Het Monkeyjuice,

There is a League Commissioners chat on Facebook if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/251261462044379/

Good luck with the league pal.

gav

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Monkeyjuice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Monkeyjuice »

Valen wrote:Het Monkeyjuice,

There is a League Commissioners chat on Facebook if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/251261462044379/

Good luck with the league pal.

gav
Hi Gav,

Already on there for all the Commissioner goodness :wink:

Thanks for the invite, though!

Best,
Shaun

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Good good :)

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Monkeyjuice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Monkeyjuice »

We have had a good home at Manaleak.com HQ for a year and a half. Back at the start of its formation, I had no idea that it would do so well and attract so many. We've hosted countless coaches over a number of seasons and even held a few tournaments! Over those 18 months, however, the story of our success has had a much less wholesome backdrop. We've had coaches suffer muggings, vandalism to property, harassment and assault, and even exposure to drug use. The fact is, as wonderful as the store may be, its location puts coaches in harms way. Now that we have an under 16 in our ranks, it is all the more inappropriate to risk exposure to these dangers. As a result, I have taken the difficult decision to move our league to a new premises.

The Manabowl will finish its final season at Manaleak HQ before moving to Geek Retreat. The league will then be renamed as Mayhem Blood Bowl League and a new seasonal series, Mayhem Bowl, will begin. The league will meet from 6pm - 9:30pm on "Mayhem Mondays". I've been working closely with Samuele from Geek Retreat and have also been conferring with our current coaches to make the transition as seamless and straight forward as possible. Sam and his team at Geek Retreat have been great in helping us to get ready for the move and I believe he is just as excited as I am, if not more so, to have us gaming at their venue.

One of the things that motivates me when running this league is to see coaches happy. I wouldn't have considered this without having the coaches in mind throughout the process. Keeping the needs of the coaches at the forefront of my decision making, I'm confident that our new relationship with Geek Retreat will be a great move for our coaches and will see our series continue to flourish.

Best,
The Commissioner

Monkeyjuice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Monkeyjuice »

Valen, is there any way for the title of this topic to be changed to "Mayhem Blood Bowl League, Birmingham"? Cheers in advance!

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

If you edit your OP you can change the title at the same time.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Monkeyjuice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Monkeyjuice »

lunchmoney wrote:If you edit your OP you can change the title at the same time.
Golden, cheers!