Looking for players/leagues in SE Minnesota, USA

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

TheAzman
Veteran
Veteran

Looking for players/leagues in SE Minnesota, USA

Post by TheAzman »

Hey all,

My family and I are moving to Spring Grove, MN at the end of the month and I'm inquiring about any groups/leagues in the area around SE Minnesota.

I'm aware of the Uff Da Bowl in Roseville, MN (which I will be attending at some point in the future), but wanted to know of any regular group get-togethers for one off games and/or league play near my neck of the woods. I've played Blood Bowl since the 2nd edition days and I have around a dozen teams or so.

If anyone can chime in on this I would greatly appreciate it! :D

Thank you for reading!

-Jason

Reason: ''
Winning... it beats losing.
Shushnik
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for players/leagues in SE Minnesota, USA

Post by Shushnik »

www.t3fl.com is the closest I know of. Which is almost certainly not close enough. I'd check out the campus scene in LaCrosse or Rochester and see if you can find anything there.

Shushnik
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Shushnik »

Oh, and three die brawl is only about three hours south. You might want to hit that tourney next May/June.

TheAzman
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TheAzman »

Thank you Shushnik!

I forgot about the Three Die Brawl. I would like to attend that next year also. It's not that far away from where I'll be.

I was going to head into Rochester and LaCrosse and scope the scene out. I did look online and I found a hobby store in LaCrosse that I'll be visiting. I'll check if there are any in Rochester as well.

I'll check the link you provided for me, too. I need to reach out and maybe see if I can get something going. I envision having a tournament in the future and I want to make it a reality. :-)

Thanks again!

Winning... it beats losing.