North Staffordshire Blood Bowl

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

deeferdan
Veteran
Veteran

North Staffordshire Blood Bowl

Post by deeferdan »

I searched the forum and not this was last raised in 2012 with seemingly little success, so here is another attempt get interest in a casual blood bowl league in the Stoke and North Staffs area. The closet leagues or active groups I know of at the moment are all 45 minutes drive away so is there anyone out there keen to break out and look at starting something in the Stoke area.

IN terms of a venue a new place in Stone open Wednesday and Thursday nights... 30 Emerald Way, Stone Business Park, Stone, Staffs. ST15 0SR... it's a regular club night run by the group that formerly met in Stafford and has sufficient table space.

Anyway, I look forward to any sort of interest and discussion on this. Both in terms of location as well as leagues regularity etc.

Dan

Reason: ''
Captain Chainsaw
Rookie
Rookie

Re: North Staffordshire Blood Bowl

Post by Captain Chainsaw »

For another location you could try the meeting place of the local wargames club at Northwood Parish Hall, Keelings Road, Hanley ST1 6PB. Thursday evenings. Plenty of room.
A few former BB players here, although not played for a couple of years.

That's the sort of woolly-headed liberal thinking that leads to being eaten - Principal Snyder
deeferdan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by deeferdan »

Thanks for this Captain!

Dalfort
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dalfort »

I run a board game club in Scholar Green (2 miles outside Kidsgrove) at The Bleeding Wolf pub on a Monday night, we alternate between RPG and Board games but I would certainly welcome any interest in BB as I have to travel to Manchester/Stockport to get my fix :)

If I don't answer quickly enough on here shoot me a message on FUMBBL as I go there daily.