Bristol UK league - The Duke's Cup

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Bristol UK league - The Duke's Cup

Post by Twelfman »

Hi all,

If you're based in or around Bristol and are looking to join a tabletop league, then the Old Duke's Cup is the place for you!

We're a fairly standard league with a few house rules. There is more detail on our forum, but I'll post the gist of them here.

1. 1,100k to start, with each team starting with 5FF free of charge.

2. Each team gets four free skills for their players at team creation. They are randomly allocated, no more than one skill per player. It bumps them up to 6SPPs, and only normal skills can be taken.

3. Various players have bounties on their heads. If you can kill them, or maim them enough that they are retired, the killing player gets an additional MVP.

4. Unofficial teams are ok, with the approval of the commissioner.

5. MVPs can be semi-randomly allocated. You and your opponent decide three players on your team worthy of the MVP for whatever reason (be sensible!), and you roll a d3. Or you can just do the normal way.

That's most of the weird stuff out the way. If you'd like to be involved, shoot me up here or on our forums. We're always after new blood! Or old blood. Any blood, really.

Oh yeah, I also release a Spike Magazine detailing the shenanigans that go on every few weeks. Here's the first issue:

Reason: ''