Blood Bowl League In Georgia, USA

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

captainkrunch
Rookie
Rookie

Blood Bowl League In Georgia, USA

Post by captainkrunch »

Hello all!

I will be starting a blood bowl league in Marietta, Georgia fairly soon. We've already got 4 players, and we're hoping to get more. Anyone from the area who is interested, email mariettabloodbowl@gmail.com for more info.

Gl and HF,
Krunch

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Great stuff! Check out http://thenaf.net/leagues for some resources to help get you started :)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
captainkrunch
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Blood Bowl League In Georgia, USA

Post by captainkrunch »

Yup! I'm the little blip in Georgia that says Marietta Blood Bowl League. I've got one hit from the league locator, just trying to reach out and find some more for those who are here but not on the NAF website.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Ah, great work :)

Maybe consider some league posters up in local stores - start triggering some old memories :)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

PM me.... Me, the Professor and Doctor Lucky play regularly in Duluth at Wasteland Games on the weekends....