Kansas City Players

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

lawquoter
Legend
Legend

Kansas City Players

Post by lawquoter »

Ok...I'm going to try to flesh out the scene in town. If you lurk on these boards and live in and/or around the KC MO/KS area, let me know if you play. I am developing several one day local tourney ideas, and hope to run at least one if not 2 in the next 8 months, to build towards a larger one in May 2015 if I can get the momentum going. I've been on these boards for over 10 years and am NAF member 230 and I don't think there has ever been a NAF sanctioned event in the KC area. That's going to change.

This is really an excuse to spend the day away from my twin baby girls. :P Help a brother out. :orc:

Reason: ''
NUFFLE SUCKS!
LQ says " I may be slow, but the sh*ttiness of this beer hasn't hit me yet."

I twist nuffle's teat and laugh.
dodger
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Kansas City Players

Post by dodger »

lawquoter wrote:Ok...I'm going to try to flesh out the scene in town. If you lurk on these boards and live in and/or around the KC MO/KS area, let me know if you play. I am developing several one day local tourney ideas, and hope to run at least one if not 2 in the next 8 months, to build towards a larger one in May 2015 if I can get the momentum going. I've been on these boards for over 10 years and am NAF member 230 and I don't think there has ever been a NAF sanctioned event in the KC area. That's going to change.

This is really an excuse to spend the day away from my twin baby girls. :P Help a brother out. :orc:
Hey Lawquoter, I'm not in KC, but just down I35 in Wichita. Just wanted to let you know we have a regular League going and are considering some one day tournies in Wichita as well. Our league tracking is at http://wppl.obblm.com but most of our communication happens in facebook groups. Be sure to let us know about your tournies as some of us will likely come up!

lawquoter
Legend
Legend

Re: Kansas City Players

Post by lawquoter »

dodger wrote:
Hey Lawquoter, I'm not in KC, but just down I35 in Wichita. Just wanted to let you know we have a regular League going and are considering some one day tournies in Wichita as well. Our league tracking is at http://wppl.obblm.com but most of our communication happens in facebook groups. Be sure to let us know about your tournies as some of us will likely come up!
I will. Found a group that plays but it doesn't start in the fall and they haven't experienced the tourney scene yet. Soon as I infiltrate ( :) ) I'll try to get some tourneys rolling and keep you guys in the loop!

NUFFLE SUCKS!
LQ says " I may be slow, but the sh*ttiness of this beer hasn't hit me yet."

I twist nuffle's teat and laugh.