Any leagues near Luton?

Need new players? Starting a league in a new area? Promote them here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Cerumol
Rookie
Rookie

Any leagues near Luton?

Post by Cerumol »

Hi,

I'm going to be moving from London to Luton mid December. I've had a look at the league finder but can't see anything in that area. Does anyone know of any bb leagues there? Also, if not is anyone interested in getting together to form one?

Reason: ''
WeeManBiggins
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Any leagues near Luton?

Post by WeeManBiggins »

Chelmsford is your best bet. Contact howlinggriffon or head to http://www.cbbbl.co.uk/

HDWSBBL Commissioner
Sandwich
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Sandwich »

There are closer leagues than Chelmsford - you could try the HEBBL, who I think play around Harlow? Also there's one in Daventry, and another in Huntingdon, all of which are probably about an hour away from you. I don't know of anything closer...

Who did you upset to end up in Luton? :-?

Stunty Cup: NAFC 2014, WISB IV
Most TDs: Cambridge Doubles 2011, Carrot Crunch VI, Boudica Bowl
Wooden Spoon: STABB Cup 2
Cerumol
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cerumol »

Yep well at that distance I might as well travel into London. Looking for something a bit closer. I've found a league looking for a new venue but not sure about regularity and numbers there yet.

I cursed nuffle one time too many and seems I now have to move to Luton. Childcare and cheap rent are nothing to do with it.

Either way if I can't find a decent league I'll just have to hit more tournaments

nobby
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by nobby »

Cerumol wrote:Hi,

I'm going to be moving from London to Luton mid December. I've had a look at the league finder but can't see anything in that area. Does anyone know of any bb leagues there? Also, if not is anyone interested in getting together to form one?

:O no more death defying trips to north london for me then :(

NAF: nobbynobbs