TEXAS DFW Elfball

Discuss online tools to play the game or face-to-face leagues to play Elfball

Moderator: TFF Mods

bouncergriim
Super Star
Super Star

TEXAS DFW Elfball

Post by bouncergriim »

If anyone in the DFW area is interest in learning elfball or joining a smallish league: A freind and I are looking to start a league if we can find enough interest. Feel Free to PM me anytime and I can try to work something out. I have a great library nearby with a large often free meeting room.

Reason: ''
bouncergriim
Super Star
Super Star

Re: TEXAS DFW Elfball

Post by bouncergriim »

I am looking at demoing elfball at FLGS in early June (after my bb league ends). If I can get enough interest I will try a newbie league.

Trying to keep the rules simple and close to original I was thinking of doing the following to minimize house rules and then after they get a season under their belts let them decide what they would like to change.

Rules:
1. advanced face off and conditionals
2. 1 test games with 2mw cards or deck of playing cards and optional extra time rule.
3. Set up your own matches on your own time (with a desiganted league day each month/every 2 weeks)
4. Must play 5-20 matches to be in the "playoffs" but all teams that meet that criteria are automatically entered. Ceding by record (w=5, l=1, t/win by cards 3.5, t/loss by cards 2.5pts)
5. Playoffs will be one test, but final will be three/first to two goals.
6. Accelererated XPs, 3 for goal, 2 if you are on pitch and on winning team, 1 if you are on pitch and lost. Ties=1 point for all players left on pitch.
I want to see if this loose of an arrangement will work and how balanced a 5game team would be against a 20 game team.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: TEXAS DFW Elfball

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Good luck Bouncer!

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers