[SOLD]3rd Ed GW Goblin team with 3 Trolls and full SW

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

el sid
Veteran
Veteran

[SOLD]3rd Ed GW Goblin team with 3 Trolls and full SW

Post by el sid »

I have one more and last team for sale from my collection. It took me some additional time as I wanted to add a couple of Trolls (and a Snotling).

The team includes 20 players and allows for a complete Goblin team roster including all positionals :
- 13 Goblins: 3rd Ed released 5 different Goblin miniatures in 1992; I tried to maximize variation in the team by only taking doubles or triples for each of the miniatures.
- 4 Secret Weapons : Bombardier, Chainsaw, Ball & Chain and Pogo
- 3 Trolls : The standard roster includes 2 Trolls, but a Goblin coach most probably always will want to induce Ripper Bolgrot - the Troll star player; This team allows you to field 3 different Troll miniatures :-)

Goblins are a 3rd tier team and probably require an experienced coach to get the most out of them. If you're more into the game to cause chaos and mayhem over going for the absolute win, or you like to challenge yourself with ST2 AV7 Stunty players backed up by lumbering Trolls and the occasional Secret Weapon, this Goblin team might be your pick.

Please check my eBay-AUCTION which ends on Sunday 1st of April 2018; 21h14 Brussels time. Please check below picture of the team, with more pictures of individual players in the eBay-auction.

Reason: ''
Nobody likes you
Everybody hates you
You're gonna lose
Skaven forever !