Blood Bowl boxed set dice - trade/sale

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Blood Bowl boxed set dice - trade/sale

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I am good friends with Kevin Cook who owns the world record for largest dice collection. He has asked me to see if anyone would be willing to sell him their dice from the new BB boxed set. They are not worth $80 for him to get a game he won't play ... but he was hoping that someone here would be picking up the game and would not be bothered with not having the "newer" block dice. He is in the USA so that would be a lot better for postage for him. If you are interested in selling your new block dice when you get them ... please let me know and I'll get you in contact with Kevin.

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Dark Duke
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Blood Bowl boxed set dice - trade/sale

Post by Dark Duke »

In case nobody got in touch about the dices, check this link, it may be helpful for your friend: https://www.tritex-games.co.uk/games-wo ... bowl-2016/

Life is short, block fast.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Dark Duke wrote:In case nobody got in touch about the dices, check this link, it may be helpful for your friend: https://www.tritex-games.co.uk/games-wo ... bowl-2016/
Thank you

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Centipede
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Centipede »

I won an auction for the game minus the figures for pretty cheap. I don't have any need for the dice, so I'd be happy to sell them off.