BB Mag 4 On Offer at Cost Plus Postage

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

BB Mag 4 On Offer at Cost Plus Postage

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Not a deliberate attempt but I have managed to acquire 3 extra copies of BB Mag 4 (mint). In addition, I have a copy of BB Mag 1 which is only very slightly worn (I would describe as mint but it isn't quite!) - yeah I know the latter is largely not in tune with the current rules but a collector may want it.

Anyway I could put this lot on EBAY. But given that a number of TBBers have yelled and screamed coz they can't get a copy of 4, I'll let you have it at cost plus postage. I will accept Sterling or USD (posted to my agent in the States - you know who you are!) - but since I am in the UK, postage to the US will be something like $3 or $4 per mag (this is estimated).

So in Summary:-

I have:

3 copies of BB Mag 4 at £2-50 or US$ 4-00 each plus postage

1 Copy of BB Mag 1 at £3-50 or US$ 6-00 plus postage

If anyone has figures to swap instead, I will consider it - however, I have virtually all I want from 3E. The first to email or PM me will get the mags - which of course I will split.

Dave

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

I am tempted but if i get these i will end up buying every one that comes out and tbh the miniatures cost enough, so as much as i would like them I shall have to pass, shame though.

Reason: ''