Choas Dwarfs

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Choas Dwarfs

Post by Grumbledook »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 68496&rd=1

I am currently high bid on these, but I don't need all of them, anyone want a couple of the dwarfs let me know, or if your really interested in the lot say as well, might be able to come to an agreement.

Reason: ''
woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Ummm

Post by woodmeister »

Is it just me or am I the only one who can't be doing with Chaos Dwarves 'cos of the silly hats? :)

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

No a fair few people don't like them but I have to say they are amoung some of my favourite miniatures.

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

It's a good team, but the minis look too silly. Cut off the hats and mold football helmets on them.

GO STAMPEDERS!
Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Relborn »

that would fit many other teams as well. The could look all a bit more footballish, for my taste at least

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Relborn wrote:that would fit many other teams as well. The could look all a bit more footballish, for my taste at least
Yea, it's too bad GW seems to look at BB as a way to generate more interest in WFB, or so it seems.

GO STAMPEDERS!
woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Ummm

Post by woodmeister »

I agree, many of the BB figs could be placed on a Warhammer battlefield and you'd be none the wiser. Where's the crash hats etc, etc?

vorner23
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vorner23 »

Chaos Dwarves used to be so cool before they put those big dumb hats on em.

I had a chaos army of them. The old ones looked like Dwarves with cooler armour and more attitude.

The basookas were really dangerous to your own men. In short they were brilliant..... then the big hats appeared..... oh dear.

Hey! Post 101

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I agree, I like the team stats but I've never liked the "Big Hat" CD's, either in BB or WFB.

Part of the problem of getting older, "Not as good as it was in my day".

If I was able to get a CD team from scratch I'd use 2ed CD's and Boar Centaur models as Bull centaurs, seeing as the idea of making a "Chaos" CD team didn't take off.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Darkson wrote:If I was able to get a CD team from scratch I'd use 2ed CD's and Boar Centaur models as Bull centaurs, seeing as the idea of making a "Chaos" CD team didn't take off.
Actually, I am converting some WFB dwarfs into 2ed style CDs. Don't have a digital camera or scanner, so can't show you all how they will turn out.

GO STAMPEDERS!