Treeman Auction on Ebay...

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Treeman Auction on Ebay...

Post by BigD »

I've got the winning bid on an auction with 2 Treemen that I need to complete my 2nd Edition Treemen. I'm hoping people won't up the price at all as they are figures I need and I've got permission from the wife to grab these. She's very understanding and I'm pretty lucky.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.d ... 1782736100

Also just have vorner23 bid on these but I'm sure hes a TBBer. Anybody know him by chance? Anyway, I'd like to request a GA on these if possible.

Thanks in advance

BigD

Reason: ''
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Hum, vorner is a TBBer, but I'm nearly sure I didn't check his name on the Ebay list... Maybe I'm wrong ?

woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Ummm

Post by woodmeister »

At £44 and nine days to go it could all get a bit silly.

It's a bit rich for my blood already...

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

This auction...

Post by BigD »

Its definitely gone up alright. I can't say I'm happy about it but I'm hoping to get these figures but gotta keep an eye on it. I met 'derwasp' this morning as he brought some BB figures from my wife so figure I've gotta be nice. I know he wants this lot so we'll see what happens. Mind you he also wants our lizardmen cheerleaders and I'm keeping them for the lizardman team when it gets here from GWUK. Oh and at the moment they're out of Saurus but reckon they've got some due in on Friday. I sure hope so, looking forward to playing this team with their support staff LOL

BigD

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

This auction and mrminifig

Post by BigD »

Does anybody have any idea who this person (mrminifig) is? Between he/she and derwasp its been a pretty expensive month. I've met 'derwasp' now but mrminifig is making these figures a tad expensive and costing a small fortune. Cheers

BigD

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

derwasp looks dodgy to me. No feedback, but 5 bid retractions (3 in this last week!).
Hmmm...

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

Ever heard of friend bidders.
They try to raise the price by bidding on their friends auctions.
With 5 retractions and his strange bidding on Francchas item, he might be one....
I also heard that most people have had good dealings with Francchas, but I actually have had 1 good and 1 bad experience..... Took me months to get my money back after a sale which was not as described. Only replied after sending him a dozen mails.....

Lucy
:smoking:

RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Derwasp

Post by BigD »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed these? How many bid retractions? Bloody Hell! I know my wife has done okay with him as she sold him quite a bit of stuff and he picked it up directly but gotta say hes a 'interesting' person to say the least. He's cancelled his bid on one auction I'd bid on and that I'm after but reckon I've been lucky on that. I can't tell you much about him but he's annoyed me and cost a couple of figures I would have liked. Dammit.

I've gotta be nice though as he's brought some stuff from my wife and is after a bit more including a cheerleader. BUT gotta say he appears to have money to burn so from a sellers point of view - GREAT! From my point of view at this moment in time - BUGGER!

BigD

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BigD »

Never thought about that. Never had problems with Francchas but I did have very very similar with an individual in germany who I'll never deal with again. Found out that he sold the figure to somebody else and didn't acknowledge the auction. Only good part was in doing the feedback on Ebay. Made sure I said what I thought!

BigD

Stingger
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Stingger »

Maybe a list of "who to watch" might be worth putting up. Mrminifig I've seen up and down abit, but never had dealings with.

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BigD »

Actually thats a bloody great idea. Whats others think? I can think of two people already, 'derwasp' and 'mrminifig' for starters

BigD

woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Ummm

Post by woodmeister »

Have I missed something but wasn't the price of these much much higher, or did I make £44 up in an earlier post? :oops:

woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Ummm

Post by woodmeister »

Sorry. I see what he did. Whats that all about then? He should get out more...