Just picked up this little chap...

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Just picked up this little chap...

Post by woodmeister »

Been looking for one of these Treemen et voila...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 02596&rd=1

At least now the halflings have some backup...

Reason: ''
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

The Treeman...

Post by BigD »

And gotta say he's much better than the piece of birch being sold by GWUSA these days. Can't get the Treeman from GWUK anymore but also as I just found out today, can't order Skeletons (BB) ones anymore either from GWUK. DOH! So if you've got an undead team like myself you've either gotta settle for Zombies or order from the USA. I've just done the later as I'm after 12 of the suckers so thats that take care of. But you might like to know for future Undead Gamers!

BigD

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Heh thankfully I have 2 champions of death box sets and i ordered extra ghouls years ago, got a nice stock of them. I bought a second box set cause i had painted over the first ones so many times they were a mess and i found a second set in a jumble sale for £8 so i took them ;]

Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

I reckon those old trees look like the ones from Never ending story 3, I prefer the whfb ones, they look meaner :wink:

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
Nightbird
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nightbird »

I have that same TM, except that his left hand is in a fist, which I like better than the open handed pose of this one. I got lucky and picked mine up from a guy for $10 USD, a while back.