2nd Edition Troll on Ebay...

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

2nd Edition Troll on Ebay...

Post by BigD »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1781068334

Its a rare figure but paddleforfun already bet me to it. And look at the price. YOUCH! £67 at the moment. Be interesting to see where it ends. Seems to be a bit of interest in it too.

BigD

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Bit steep for an ugly arse troll to be fair ;]

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Even if I really, really want this troll, I won't bid on it there... I wonder who is this "derwasp" ... he has bid on the auciton including this troll player 3, he bid again here... A new incomer who knows about rare minis ! (btw, this auciton makes me think i would have bid higher ont the huge auction last time !)

Hum, have you noticed these "rare" minis often come in "lot"... I mean, there were 2 auctions with this troll since the beginning of this year, and during the last week, 2 came on ebay.... Very funny !

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Yer i bought the mould and i keep making more and filter them on using secret names.

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

This auction...

Post by BigD »

Don't know who 'derwasp' is but he's bid on some interesting stuff. Seen a couple of late. Not sure what to think of the condition of this figure though. Just wish I'd gotten in first but its a tad steep for my liking. DOH!

BigD

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

I'm in the same case than you BigD... But it should be a mistake... Don't know.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

wooah, prices so high like this one can kill you... ehm, get you killed by girlfriends and like this :wink:
ì´m happy that i got my a lot cheaper than this... the reason i survived this deal :roll:

Traveller

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

This auction...

Post by BigD »

If it wasn't another TBBer I'd bid on this myself. DOH! Definitely a figure I'd love to get my hands on. DOH! But if anybody has one for sale let me know. My deal fell through and I've had no luck getting hold of somebody I knew was selling the set. Double DOH!

BigD

Covenant
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Covenant »

Wow, paddleforfun must be a real fanatic or a millionair.
He's bidding on most of all attractive and expensive ebay bb-auctions at the moment.
Is he a TBB member too and how does the ebaylist on TBB works, cause I'm an ebaymember too and don't want trouble.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

Covenant...

that´s a , hm, funny story about these GAs ( =Gentleman Agreements) here.

Normal someone ask for a GA for a ebay auction and TBBs, which are also interested in the auction, get in contact which the GA requesting person. They will work something out normaly.

Sometimes TBBs bid without knewing the other TBBs ebayname... happend to me :oops: But there is this ebay nickname reference list at this forum... now quite up to date.

Sometimes TBBs doesnt care about TBBs. Depends on the auction. :roll:

if i see a TBB biding first on a auction i´m also interested, i will contact him/her and ask him/her to tell me when he/she will stop bidding, so i can maybe take over. BTW... how many girls are here ? :wink:

Traveller

Ralf ... Willkommen im Club der BB Verrückten ! :)