Why?

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

No i don't collect squats but one of my old opponents started to collect them, think he was going to try and make a whole army but had trouble getting hold of them.

Reason: ''
woodmeister
Experienced
Experienced

Ummm

Post by woodmeister »

I ordered the Commis Kit (two refs and cup) 'cos it's the only way I'm gonna get near a BB trophy, and the smart looking Treeman for the Littlehampton All-Stars. On an impulse I added Thrud as the second 'big guy' for the halflings, they need all the help they can get after all. :)

Shipping came to $8 according to the notification they sent me. Dunno how long it'll take but I look forward to them falling through the letterbox.

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

I might do that as well then if its only $8 like you and mcdeth have said. I thought about thrud but $15 seems a bit steep in all fairness, could get that choas dwarf team i keep meaning to buy, but not sure if thats going to be economical, especially if customs get hold of its seeing as it will take the cost over $18.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Are you saying Thrud is no longer available from GWUK? Jeez, the models only been available for , what, a year?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Stingger
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Stingger »

you need to be-friend a US citizen :) then your ordering worries are gone :)

CoachGorbad
Rookie
Rookie

recast

Post by CoachGorbad »

Yea, I recall waitin for some certain new releases that I heard about to ship to my local store only to find that they weren't meant for US release. Seems like a bad business tactic to stay split like they do, but its their show.

For all those folks who are searching for just one each of the same model, I forget the cost and the time required, but its possible to have them recast figures as long as they have the molds. Maybe a buncha ya'll could get together and split the recast cost. Never have never done it myself, but I have friends that did.

Gorbad
Coach of the Gutstompas
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Thrud...

Post by BigD »

Unfortunately its true. The figure is no longer on the site and when I rang them I was told they don't have it available anymore. They might get it back in but apparently it wasn't popular so pretty much discontinued. I'm quite surprised as it is only a new figure and this is supposedly the year for Re-release so you'ld expect it to hang around a bit longer wouldn't you? Sure glad I've got my guy. He's away getting painted at the moment. Whew!

BigD