BLOOD BOWL LIZARDMEN CHEERLEADER at ebay :)

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Deathwing wrote:The guy in the GW store in Amsterdam swore blind that he owns a GW produced Chaos Cup. Personally I've never seen one (or even a picture of one). If such a thing exists, then it's probably not bad odds that the Dungeonbowl Bowl does as well.
Let him produce it then DW (I don't think he can) .... my understanding from talking to GW and folks is that only the Spike and Blood Bowl cups were ever cast. And only 500 Spikes were ever made.

Galak

Reason: ''
CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

Yup I recieved 5 of these figs as one of the prizes for last years Orion cup. I would very much like to know if indeed only 50 of them were made. I don't really believe that but if so the 5 I have are pretty rare.

That Spike trophy is also pretty cool. Anybody interested in a trade. Trophy for liz cheerleader?

Brian St.James

Death Bowl IV - Only the best will survive!
Find out more at www.TheDeathBowl.com
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

GalakStarscraper wrote:
Deathwing wrote:The guy in the GW store in Amsterdam swore blind that he owns a GW produced Chaos Cup. Personally I've never seen one (or even a picture of one). If such a thing exists, then it's probably not bad odds that the Dungeonbowl Bowl does as well.
Let him produce it then DW (I don't think he can) .... my understanding from talking to GW and folks is that only the Spike and Blood Bowl cups were ever cast. And only 500 Spikes were ever made.

Galak
Norse/Lucy: Over to you guys! :)

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

This auction...

Post by BigD »

Guys,

Just to let you know. This auction has closed with a BUY-IT-NOW at £75.00 so I'd have to say that maybe £25.00 was a steal afterall. Interesting ain't it?

BigD

Stingger
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Stingger »

I'm always worried about cups and things.....since a guy got ripped
off by buying the blood-bowl cup for £17.50.

It would be nice to think that there were other cups out there.
But equally alarming to think people might fake them.