I've got high bid on this.

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

Thanks Puggy.

Reason: ''
Have fun!
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

A very interesting auction... I should be also interested in the troll, and maybe with the treeman, but not sure.

Hum... , no offence meant here snotngrots, but I remember you wrote this about another rare troll:

"GAs are cool and all but on an item this rare, I wouldn't expect anyone to go for one. It'd be bid-your-highest-and-let's-see-who-wins. You never know when the next one will show up. It may be tomorrow or you may never see another one. I sure wish I had an opportunity to bid on one."

What about this item ? I mean, are you calling for a GA, including the fact someone here should be more interested ?

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

None taken.

Well, I never actually called for a GA. I wouldn't really expect anyone to go for it. I was just letting everyone know who was bidding and, pretty much, asking everyone to take into account that I am a fellow TBBr. I'd like everyone to back off but someone else has already bid it up pretty high. I'm going higher but we all have limits.

You were working on finding a Troll for me. PM me and let me know how you were doing on him.

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

If you get the bid, I would be interested in one of those Dwarf kickers.

GO STAMPEDERS!
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

No worries Snotsngrots. I sent you a pm, and will see at the end o the week-end or which amount this lot is going to be sold... You said everyone has his limits; me too ;)

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

I'm out. This is nuts.

Have fun!
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Seen this... It's a TBBer who has the highest bid now, even if we didn't see him since a long time on this board.

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

God... I put a completely non reasonable bid, which would surely has killed my girlfriend (hum... after a quick reflexion, SHE would just has killed me), my bank manager surely!

So I'm still after this troll player 3... Hunting continues, and I know my own limits for it ;)

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

I'm still shaking my head. I saw what you did. Crazy but that's exactly why I don't think there can be a GA on a rare item. If I'm only willing to go to $135.00 on it, you don't know that. You might be willing to give up a kidney for it. If it's not absolutely imperative that you have it, though, I don't see any problem asking others to yield to your bid. That's just how I feel about the GAs. On common items, I don't have any problem with GAs. I think they are great there.

By-the-way, I don't think there should be any GA on an auction run by a TBBr.

Have fun!
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

I should understand your point of view. When the Skaven Gunner RUnner was sold on ebay by a TBBer, there were no GA.

And I also agree that a GA can't be made on an auction put by a TBBer.