GAs... hmm, just wondering...

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

traveller
Da Konstruktor

GAs... hmm, just wondering...

Post by traveller »

... when someone will ask for GA for this week or this month BB minis?

I can understand (and using GAs myself) for single minis or one lot of minis, but if i watch this asking/requesting agreements for whole lots of one seller...

Please don´t misunderstand my question. I´m not looking for these lots right now the people asking GAs for.

Some agreement yes, but this looks like kind of monopols. I´m alone with this opinion ? Maybe i´m to new at this forum, but this seem a bit funny to me.

Traveller

Reason: ''
neverdodge
Super Star
Super Star

Post by neverdodge »

someone asking for a GA doesnt mean the first who saw the auction can have it. It just mean you better make an agrement with the other, looking who really want the auction, and avoid overbidding on TBB members.

Malthor
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Malthor »

If you were referring to my request to GA some lots, well as I stated, I am new around here and I don't know the exact protocol.

I took my lead from other posters who have put requested several GAs in the same post or in separate posts over several days.

I'm trying to get some 2nd edition stuff, but once I have what I am after (particularly a few big guys, some skaven and humans), I certainly won't be requesting GAs just to hog stuff or to monopolise the lots.

Kind Regards,

M

Arch Collector of Blister Packs
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

neverdodge...
someone asking for a GA doesnt mean the first who saw the auction can have it. It just mean you better make an agrement with the other, looking who really want the auction, and avoid overbidding on TBB members.
I hope this is the real meaning of GAs here.

If i would have known this forum before , i would have save a lot of money :) So i had to outbid a lot of people just to get one mini of a lot. :cry:

Malthor...
If you were referring to my request to GA some lots, well as I stated, I am new around here and I don't know the exact protocol.
I took my lead from other posters who have put requested several GAs in the same post or in separate posts over several days.
I'm trying to get some 2nd edition stuff, but once I have what I am after (particularly a few big guys, some skaven and humans), I certainly won't be requesting GAs just to hog stuff or to monopolise the lots.
I´m quite new here also... so don´t ask me for a protocol or something like this. :roll: Are there any ... :?:
I just thought, oh, another BigD... well, if you watch the BB bids at ebay for a while and read this posts here , you already knew him, didn´t you ? :wink: ( He, BigD, no accusation ! :lol: )

I´m lucky, i got nearly got my stuff together, so hardly any competition from my side. :D

Good luck for your collection... i knew how much luck and time it takes.

Traveller

Stingger
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Stingger »

I think people here are very flexible about GA's and are very helpful
in agreeing deals etc ..... sometimes deals can be struck over GA's
which keeps everyone happy and in my opinion thats what its all about.
Plus you do save alot of money not trying to out bid each other :)