some 88 on ebay

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

neverdodge
Super Star
Super Star

some 88 on ebay

Post by neverdodge »

i ve seen some lots of 88 BB fig on ebay,

personnaly i got some interest in the human ...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.d ... =3&rows=25

Reason: ''
DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Nevedodge: I currently have in my hands a complete human team for trade (much better). If you're interested in, please send me a pm in order to see what should have my interest in this "fraco-français" trade ;)

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

These auctions...

Post by BigD »

Theres some great stuff there for sale. Actually been put up by a TBBer as well.

I was keen on the Dark Elves but only need two or three figures so not going to worry. The Mrs would kill me at present. Brought enough at the moment and besides presently I'm grabbing a new game 'Mechwarrior Dark Age' which is pretty cool as well. And definitely spent enough there.

The Dark Elves are definitely a great buy at £20 if you get them for that. Pretty much a full set from what I can see

BigD

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

Hi BigD,

as a fan of Battletech i have to ask you, what´s this 'Mechwarrior Dark Age"... PC Game or tabletop ?

I read and own all Battletech novels and i´m sometimes playing the " Mechwarrior 4" PC Game. Just for fun and not online :roll:

Just thought today to buy this clan mek pack. But damm expansive here. No way... nearly same price as the game itself... :cry:

End of month there will be the great game of " Anno 1503" on sale... no nights anymore for sleeping :wink:

Traveller

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Mechwarrior Dark Age

Post by BigD »

I've had a couple of people ask so I figured why not. Hope this doesn't annoy too many people. I realise its off-topic, if this post offends you please accept my apologies.

Mechwarrior Dark Age is a 'tabletop' game. Nice simple battletech style game which plays really easily and is another 'collectable' game. Theres no tables to work out keeping it nice and easy. Play it anywhere on a table, place a few books or 'mountains' in the way and away you go. When you buy the game is comes as 'Starters' and 'Boosters', just like the nasty game 'Magic'. However the figures are already painted so no assembly required. Suits me perfectly cause as we know I can't paint to save myself! The rules are pretty simple, SHOOT IT! Each mech or figure is worth x number of points. For every hundred points you have one move. You agree before hand as to the size of your army but league is 600 points hence 6 moves in a turn. And just take out the opposition.

You play it on a 3 foot by 3 foot board (.9m) and basically just have fun. My wife is starting to play as well so its definitely not a hard game to learn. And I don't mean that in a nasty way. As a rule she likes games but has NEVER played a 'tabletop' game like this before. And she's enjoying it. A game can take from 30 minutes up to a couple of hours depending on the size of your army. But an hour plays well with up to 300 points as a rule. Oh and one of the biggest and nastiest mechs is 289 so you have to decide who to play.

It is a pretty good game, playable with just a starter and ideally a couple of boosters to get you going. Only really need the starter for the rules and the 'unique' mechs of which there are only 8 or so come in the booster boxes only. Great Game.

And for the website - http://www.wizkidsgames.com/ They also have other stuff but the unique feature about this game is everything you need is on the figure. How far it moves, how strong, its defence, everything.

BigD

Moonsong
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Moonsong »

Besides they have a fantasy game based on the same rules, that has some very useful minis for BB. For example, I'm using from a couple years their wood elementals as BB treemen, and some of the vampires are very good BB players too.

Moonsong

[img]http://www.bluemax.com/animate/websitefAGIFdownloads/Flags/AllNations/G-N/italy_clr.gif[/img]NAF Italian Organiser
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Mechwarrior Dark Age

Post by BigD »

I should have put this link. Much better as opposed to wading through all the rubbish:

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mwdarkage/

BigD

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

BigD...

thanks for the information. And sorry for asking here for a off topic theme... :oops: will check the webside.

I bought ages ago the original Battletech Tabletop. But never played it. never bought some metal mechs... thanks god... not more minis to collect :wink: the game is still laying around somewhere... :roll:

Traveller

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

hehoooo,
wow, just change my status from rockie to Experienced.
Great forum , lot of fun :D

Traveller