Troll on Ebay

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

BidD: playing PBeM should be a good way to sort the p^roblems in the "for sale" section... if the coaches play really quickly ;)

Reason: ''
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Play by email for the 'right to bid'

Post by BigD »

You're right, they'll have to be dam quick! But if you've got 10 minutes to jump on Ebay then you've got 10 minutes for your turn. :) Bit of a bummer on those 1 and 4 day auctions though. Real fast game

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

he, great, just fresh here at this forum and a star ! or what ?! :lol:

Ok, didn´t knew thats a public afair as i got a pm from dafrenchcoach and didnt look for the forum today.. Here what i wrote to him as pm to make clear what i´m thinking about this story:
Hi Gérald,

sorry for outbiding you.
As you maybe knew i ´m quite new at this forum. So i knew not everybody by name. And I look ,before i bid, for this ebay nickname list , which you can find at sale-forum and found no Frenchcoach nickname there. So maybe not a bad idea to leave you ebay handle there. ... On this day i enter this forum, i left my ebay handle there as you can see.

so sorry again, but i didnt knew. I trying to get some of the minis if the price will stay low. I already have all of them in my collection. The only mini i´m really interested in ...you also, as i think ... is this troll of 2.ed. That one of the two bigguys i still looking for. But i will stop biding on this one. OK ?

Traveller
Ok, that was my pm for dafrenchcoach. So "our problem" is no problem at all as I think ! :wink:

About the troll... if dafrenchcoach will not bid anymore i will try to get this bigguy. If someone will try it too, do it. I also will try to get him... he, thats the way of ebay. I will go for GAs if somebody ask for it or will try to get a agreement with this TBB member for single minis , if its a lot of minis. No problems here on my site. I´m a collector and painter. But if i get the chance for a good deal i will bid and later again sell or trade what i don´t need.

Norse...

i´m willing to pay quite a lot for minis i realy want... argh, don´t tell my girlfriend :roll: But we will see, how much it will be at the end. Let´s check the last min of this auction :wink: It looks like you are famous for offending... :lol:

Deathwing...

thanks for adding me to the ebay list so quick. :D

OK, that´s what i have to write about this.

Traveller
[/code]

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

I don't know how often these trolls come up over in Europe but they are very rare over here. GAs are cool and all but on an item this rare, I wouldn't expect anyone to go for one. It'd be bid-your-highest-and-let's-see-who-wins. You never know when the next one will show up. It may be tomorrow or you may never see another one. I sure wish I had an opportunity to bid on one.

Have fun!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Norse wrote:Sorry DFC, I offend a lot of people without meaning to.. :roll:

Just ask:

Galak
hmmmmmmmmmm .... don't really remember you ever offending me ... I have this little book where I track my grudges (Galak is half Dwarf he thinks) .... let me see ....

nope ... (more pages turned) ... nope ... nope again ... hmm cannot find the entry.

Now on numerous occassions you've posted things that have made me reply in essense that you should relax a little on smoking that weed that's legal in your country ... but I don't find any grudge offenses listed for you so I guess you're okay.... :D

Which reminds me .... I really will get my act together and try to get your and BigD's figs in the mail here very soon.

Galak

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Phew, I haven't offended Galak... :) not yet anyway.. :x

as for miniatures, well, bottom of my list, as I just bought a house and am about to buy myself a nice shiny car too..

In theory, I could go very high on models I want, but why should I until the Snots rules are officially back?

PS Galak, I don't smoke weed, in fact I never have. I get my kicks other ways mate. Other, unmentionable ways.... :D :wink:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers