BloodBowl Magazine No 3

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

BloodBowl Magazine No 3

Post by BigD »

Just for those who don't know, the number 3 magazine has had to go back for reprinting. It seems they didn't do enough the first time and didn't anticipate the response. Now doesn't this sound familiar?

GWUK told me its going to be quite sometime before it does come back into stock. So if you're expecting it within the next couple of months, then like myself you're out of luck. I've been told that with the reprinting it'll probably be some 3 months so maybe the Wife/Girlfriend can grab it as a Christmas Present for you. But tell her to order now

BigD

Reason: ''
Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Well I hope your 3 months is wrong. I was advised by the GW MO trolls that re-printing would take approx 3 weeks - nearly a week ago. This run was being put together with a print run for the US (why they didn't do the US run earlier defeats me).

Dave

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Just to give you the update ... here is the email I received from Andy Hall this morning (9/9/2002):
Hi,

Sorry, for the delay in replying - I've been on holiday. I've had a word
with the UK mail order. The UK trolls have just changed there computer
system couple this with their stock guy also going on holiday and their
system has been in a bit of a state. BB magazine has not sold out but its
first allocation sold out on the first day. However they have assured me
they will be back in stock by mid-week.

Andy Hall
Fanatic Editor

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Strange, having been told that they'd sold out on the first day of release, they took my order and it was delivered only three days later.

The Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing scenario springs to mind.

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

BloodBowl Magazine No 3

Post by BigD »

Cool. Hopefully if thats true we'll have them before the weekend. Also sounds like they should tell the Customer Service Team on the Ordering Hotline as they don't know whats going on. Mind you the guy that answered the call turned round and told me that 'number one and two are sold out' so I had to ask about 'number three'. He went away and came back on the line a couple of minutes later and told me that it was quite a while away as it was being reprinted. The fact that he didn't know it existed made me wonder for starters. Scary that!

BigD

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

The most worrying thing is that this started over two weeks ago and i've had my mag for almost two weeks so i don't know whats going on except everyone seems to keep getting conflicting info.

perhaps i was just really lucky to get mine

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

BloodBowl Magazine No 3

Post by BigD »

Actually I was told the 3 months from now only today. Rang up just after Lunch to follow up two orders I'd placed almost a month ago. I'm actually finding I get better and quicker service out of GWUS than the GWUK office. Also they actually seem to know what is available and can tell you when you'll get it. Makes a bit of a change.

I guess you were lucky. Make the most of it. I'm just looking forward to catching up on the new Undead rumours etc.

BigD

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Re: BloodBowl Magazine No 3

Post by McDeth »

BigD wrote:I guess you were lucky. Make the most of it. I'm just looking forward to catching up on the new Undead rumours etc.

BigD
believe me they are not rumours.

but fact!

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

BloodBowl Magazine 3

Post by BigD »

McDeth I believe you. I just prefer to see them if my own eyes is all. After the wait so far nothing with GWUK will surprise me. Correction - If they show up in the nex week I'd be surprised. I'm hoping GWUK can convince me otherwise, lets just wait and see right?

BigD

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

BloodBowl Magazine 3

Post by BigD »

McDeth, I'm hoping your right. I'ld like to be surprised by GWUK and actually have it happen. However I'd probably be shocked as I can't say I've found them the most reliable in the past. Who knows, this time might be a pleasant surprise.

Lets just wait and see if a surprise is in order right? Let their delivery prove me wrong

BigD

JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

I've just phoned up Mail Order who have no idea when its going to be back in stock. The person I spoke to was still certain that it is going to be unavailable for sometime!!!!!!!!!!

Considering its priced up at only £2, would it not be simpler to stick on the web as a PDF? I would imagine that they could sell it as a PDF using their shop front if the money was so important.

JohnnyP

Snotling Championship League Commisioner
[url]http://www.bloodbowl.co.uk[/url]

Da Boss of TalkBloodBowl.com
CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

I've been in touch with Andy Hall as well and as you can see from his comments at http://www.house-rulez.com, it should be only a matter of days untill the mag is available again.

In other words, keeps your pants on, please keep them on :lol:

Brian St.James

Death Bowl IV - Only the best will survive!
Find out more at www.TheDeathBowl.com
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

In other words, keeps your pants on, please keep them on
This advice applies to most situations in life, and saves us all from potential traumatic experiences.

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
SBG
Super Star
Super Star

Post by SBG »

(Putting his pants back on)

Is there anyway BB Mag 3 can be bought in Canada/Montreal Anthony or Th_Lapin ???

Fred

LQN Commissionner and now 7-time champion!
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Yep, it's on it's way to GW stores in North America.

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/