New Tournament Miniatures for Sale

Got some kit to sell? Looking to buy? Then check here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

BloodBowlBlog
Rookie
Rookie

New Tournament Miniatures for Sale

Post by BloodBowlBlog »

The TripleB Blood Bowl league has ... not one, but two Blood Bowl tournaments coming up in 2016 that we’re calling MARCH MAYHEM!!! Friday, March 18th 2016 will be the return of HOOKY BOWL. That’s right, a Blood Bowl tournament on a Friday. The first Hooky Bowl tournament was a great success in 2015 and we want to follow that up by making this event bigger and better. Saturday, March 19th will be Hippie Brawl 2016 ... our first Blood Bowl event centered around one of our league’s most memorable and eccentric coaches and his favorite team. Hippie Brawl will focus on Anthony Lamar “Hippie” Bishop and his Necro team ... the ROMERO CITY THRILLERS!!! One of the perks for playing in one and/or both tournaments is getting your hands on these great new additions to your Blood Bowl collection. Developed in partnership with Rafael Navajas​ of RN Estudio​, the first is a new Werewolf model that represents our friend Hippie the Hair Wolf and the second is Flopsy, the wolf’s pet Ghoul/Wolf hybrid. If you’re playing in the tournament(s) ... you’ll be getting one or both of these figures. If you can’t make it to our MARCH MAYHEM events, you can pre-order your figures now. The WOLF is $16.00 USD and the GHOULF is $14.00 Want BOTH?!? Pay only $25.00 for both and get FREE SHIPPING in the USA. We will be making a very limited qty of these miniatures available so everything will be on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions, drop a message here or email me at coach@bloodbowlblog.com (paypal address is the same ... INTL please get a shipping quote before paying and everyone should send paypal as gift). THANK YOU!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: New Tournament Miniatures for Sale

Post by cornish »

Postage to uk?

NAF Name: Cornish
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Paypal sent!

BloodBowlBlog
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BloodBowlBlog »

cornishwoon wrote:Postage to uk?
Postage to UK would be $10.00 USD

CharlieBanks
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CharlieBanks »

BloodBowlBlog wrote:
cornishwoon wrote:Postage to uk?
Postage to UK would be $10.00 USD
Cornish - you at the next UKBBL tournie? Fancy splitting the postage on these bad boys?

cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by cornish »

Hey CB - yes but don't think I can make UKBBL TT. I am going to the Welsh so could give/ collect from another there. But whatever CB - happy to split. Shout which way around you want to do it and we'll arrange the logistics later. Plan to go the the NAF this year too. And BuBBa. Not sure if Andy, Brotherkane or Verbal could be our mule?

CharlieBanks
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CharlieBanks »

cornishwoon wrote:Hey CB - yes but don't think I can make UKBBL TT. I am going to the Welsh so could give/ collect from another there. But whatever CB - happy to split. Shout which way around you want to do it and we'll arrange the logistics later. Plan to go the the NAF this year too. And BuBBa. Not sure if Andy, Brotherkane or Verbal could be our mule?
I'm planning on hitting the NAF so that could be a goer :) - if nothing else I only live 20 minutes from Notts ;)

Cool - who's buying them then? Me or thee? :D

cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by cornish »

So $60USD? £39:60? So £20 each.

I'm happy to buy and you can provide me a crisp score at the NAF in person when we handover the goods. I haven't secured my place yet so if for some reason life conspires against me we can hand over when we see each other next. If you need the figs like I need a warm bed and can't wait then we reverse the transaction and you do the trading pending the swap at the NAF as I'm in no rush. But I'm good for it. ;-)

CharlieBanks
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CharlieBanks »

cornishwoon wrote:So $60USD? £39:60? So £20 each.

I'm happy to buy and you can provide me a crisp score at the NAF in person when we handover the goods. I haven't secured my place yet so if for some reason life conspires against me we can hand over when we see each other next. If you need the figs like I need a warm bed and can't wait then we reverse the transaction and you do the trading pending the swap at the NAF as I'm in no rush. But I'm good for it. ;-)
I'm in no rush so if you want to do the deal and then I'll bring the dollar to notes (as well as springing for a nice cool pint)

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Could you please pic them next to a citadel wight model?

Thanks!

Itsme
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Itsme »

Postage to Germany?

Thanks in advance.

Check out CCM Wiki for Tournament Figures.
When you have unlisted figures please contact me.
BloodBowlBlog
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BloodBowlBlog »

Itsme wrote:Postage to Germany?

Thanks in advance.

Postage to Germany would be $8.00 USD

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

Arrived late yesterday!

On the plus side, the production is incredibly true to the renderings, magnificent....

Also a plus, Flopsy is the perfect size for a ghoul or wwolf... given the small tail on the model, almost certainly a werewolf ....

Hippy Bishop the Hairwolf is artistically incredible ... and as big as a gw/d ogre.... :blue: sigh :(

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

Anyone not happy with their flopsy, I might could use another one....