II Patatonia Cup CHANGED DATE TO 1ST oCTOBER SORRY!!!!

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

II Patatonia Cup CHANGED DATE TO 1ST oCTOBER SORRY!!!!

Post by txapo »

Hi guys!!

On the 1ST oCTOBER we are doing a Naf tournament at his gourgeous site in the midle of Rioja vineyards during the harvesting season:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Despen ... ?sk=photos

Is a one day tournament: 30 € fee for naf members 35 € non naf. 4 games and Meal with as much wine as you want includeed.

Exclusive Willy miniature's character has been already comissioned.

It could be arranged for a family/romantic holiday/long weekend with a saturday of Bloodbowl? And of course I can give you a hand at booking wine tastings, tapas/pintxo making workshop and visits to other winerys, and other historical, cultural visits...

Nearby airports: Bilbao, Zaragoza (Rynnair mostly), Pamplona

If interested don't hesitate contacting me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we have a website ready!!!

http://www.bilbalicup.com/torneo.php?id=23

If some one is coming that needs translation I will translate it here, but unless such is the case, I rather don't do the job!!!

Reason: ''
txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Re: II Patatonia Cup fancy a wine and Bloodbowl holiday in S

Post by txapo »

Hereby I present the very famous "EL CAPITÁN RIOJA" WM limited series miniature that will be given to the tournament's participants.

He is famous for playing completely drunk with his leather bag of tinto wine and after scoring ofering the ball to the public as in a toast!!! (after drinking).

Only there will be 150 of this miniature. I keep 100 for the tournamet's participants and my personal use. Willy Miniatures will sell the remaning 50.

Special tournament rule: as the patatonia cup this year includes meal and as much free wine as you can drink during the meal, we supose everybody will be in pretty bad shape for the last two games, so: if you roll a 3 at kick off riot does not happens, instead a drunken halfling from the public thinks he is possesed by the spirit of "El capitán Rioja", and runs from the defendig TD area into the pitch in order to help the defending team to score.
Due the amount of tintorro he has drunk he is not a normal halfling but: has all the stats and skills that Puggy does (lonner included), and the following negative trait. :smoking:

DRUNKNESS: he has to roll as a vamp or big guy after declaring and action, in case he gets a 1 fails to conduct the action and he stumbles 3 1D8 dice as a scatter ball instead. If in his way he colides with a BB player he simply is slighty pushed to the last empty square and falls to the floor unharmed. Where he stays sleeping until the drive ends, and he gets send off by the referee. :puke: :puke:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

inkpwn wrote:Very nice, is it wrong to consider a trip to spain just for bloodbowl, wine and exclusive minis?
Well you can always try to convince your wife that you can do a tapas making workshop on friday or sunday???? that's the idea having an excuse,... for a family holiday with a day of BB....

sphinx
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sphinx »

Very nice miniature Txapo, i will try to go to the tournament but can't ensure it.

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

we have a website ready!!!

http://www.bilbalicup.com/torneo.php?id=23

If some one is coming that needs translation I will translate it here, but unless such is the case, I rather don't do the job!!!

speeder
Rookie
Rookie

Post by speeder »

hola txapo !

que tal ?

soy del "euskal turnover" en el norte del pais vasco a la proxima de baiona.

quiero venir al patatonia cup con mi mujer y las ninas . de donde se puede dormir por la tarde el viernes y el sabado ?

perdona yo para mi pobre espanol :)

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

There are many options if you do a hotel serch in internet you probably find nice offers for the week end I point you a few but any in the area near Villabuena will do it:

Expensive exclusive Hotels in the area:
www.hotelviura.com
www.hotel-marquesderiscal.com
not so posh but posh still:
www.palaciosamaniego.com
other hotels in Laguardia:
www.hospederiadelosparajes.com (this one is not so expensive, new and very nice)
www.hotelvilladelaguardia.com

cheaper ones in Laguardia too:

www.restaurantemarisa.com (few rooms, is actually a restaurant)

another cheap one do a serch for "casa pachico laguardia"

and finally you have as well a rural guest house in Samaniego www.lamolineraetxea.com 2 Km away from Villabuena wich can be the most interesting option price quality, but is only 6 rooms.

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Re: II Patatonia Cup CHANGED DATE TO 1ST oCTOBER SORRY!!!!

Post by txapo »

TWO NEWS: 1st we have been oblied to change the date of the tournament into the 1st October by a bad bad agenda issue.

hope non of you had bought a plane yet!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

On the other side here is the painted miniature:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/276097/Capitan% ... toques.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhuWQquO0rE

great job by Vaki20 as usual!!!

speeder
Rookie
Rookie

para Sensei

Post by speeder »

Hola todos

tengo el sitio internet para los que quieren hacer un campo de Blood Bowl

http://latouchefinale.net/galeries/bois ... sbloodbowl

si se le estais interesados se puede traducir lo que quereis

hasta luego

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: II Patatonia Cup CHANGED DATE TO 1ST oCTOBER SORRY!!!!

Post by Darkson »

English please.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.