Pre NAFC 7S 03/05/24, Nottingham

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Punchymcragefists
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pre NAFC 7S 03/05/24, Nottingham

Post by Punchymcragefists »

Hi, i poped a team on tourplay as a bit of a place holder then went to change it this morning with what i wanted to bring (same team different list) but see its now locked. I'll play it as is if its a hassle to change, but just thourght i'd ask of i could change it ๐Ÿ™‚. Cheers, look forward to playing later

Reason: ''
stewbacca
Experienced
Experienced

Post by stewbacca »

Punchymcragefists wrote: โ†‘Fri May 03, 2024 7:31 am Hi, i poped a team on tourplay as a bit of a place holder then went to change it this morning with what i wanted to bring (same team different list) but see its now locked. I'll play it as is if its a hassle to change, but just thourght i'd ask of i could change it ๐Ÿ™‚. Cheers, look forward to playing later
Hi, they are locked now as the rosters are public.

The TO has asked if you sent payment over. It might have been under your human name so he might need to match it up.

Punchymcragefists
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Punchymcragefists »

Yeah i sent it this morning i did add a note but it will be from Jacob T. Ahh thats ok i should have just done my test building in a roster builder ๐Ÿ˜…. I only left it late as the post said you could essentially rock up on the day and i wasnt sure if i were going to make it. It was only 1 skill and swapping a keg for assistant coaches anyway so not a huge difference

howlinggriffon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by howlinggriffon »

Just for Lunchmoney so he can keep the record updated on here :

Winner was - dayday
Runner up - Wobert
Most TD - Howlinggriffon
Most Cas - Mr_Frodo