ALBION COAST CUP XIII JULY 8/9 2017 Southampton

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Blocknroll
I'm Alan Partridge

Re: ALBION COAST CUP XIII JULY 8/9 2017 Southampton

Post by Blocknroll »

Thor, only two points for a win so don't worry :)

Reason: ''
"People we have been given a gift, we have been given a role and that role's name is Blocknroll" - Nuffle Gave Blocknroll To You
2009-2022
Blocknroll
I'm Alan Partridge

Post by Blocknroll »

Darkson - wonderful post! I really like slann overall and enjoyed our game hugely.

I have a feeling that the way to do well at the ACC under these rules is to go high ag and or high ma
Think about nazgob winning with wood elf, Juck going so close this year, lemf having a decent showing with pro elf. I understand why there tends to be a bias towards high av teams but they too are relying on cas to skill up. I think radster, who finished 5th told me he had two games in a row where he did no cas and had no one to skill with the MVP. Anyway just a thought

Thinking about dates for next year, decision coming soon

"People we have been given a gift, we have been given a role and that role's name is Blocknroll" - Nuffle Gave Blocknroll To You
2009-2022
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Darkson wrote:tl;dr version - I suck, Slann suck, Blood Bowl sucks. When's the next one?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Blocknroll wrote:Darkson - wonderful post! I really like slann overall and enjoyed our game hugely.
I like them as well, and I expect they'll get another run out somewhere (hell, I've got a Jbone team coming, so I have to! :lol: ), just need to pick the event format a bit better, and leave the Blitzers at home (though Jump Up did serve me well quite a few times).
I had to take them though - doing the 48 at the same event that Moody did the 24 was too good an opportunity to miss, especially as it's all my fault he does BB tournaments at all.
I have a feeling that the way to do well at the ACC under these rules is to go high ag and or high ma
Think about nazgob winning with wood elf, Juck going so close this year, lemf having a decent showing with pro elf. I understand why there tends to be a bias towards high av teams but they too are relying on cas to skill up. I think radster, who finished 5th told me he had two games in a row where he did no cas and had no one to skill with the MVP. Anyway just a thought
I agree, but I suck with AG4 teams (up until the Bag of Holding event, the 4 Elf teams were in my bottom 8 ranked races!) and I won't use Skaven until I can get a race above them in the rankings. :lol: On that basis this was probably my last chance with an AG4 team. :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.