Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire **SOLD OUT**

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

El_spoonio
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire

Post by El_spoonio »

Hey, signed up to this on the 20th. Can you confirm you received the money and there is still space?

Reason: ''
BanjoUnchained
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire

Post by BanjoUnchained »

El_spoonio wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:59 am Hey, signed up to this on the 20th. Can you confirm you received the money and there is still space?
Yeah received. Tickets can’t be purchased if there isn’t space 👍 Very busy weekend, I’ll update the list later today.

BanjoUnchained
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire **2 TICKETS LEFT**

Post by BanjoUnchained »

Dice all ready to go!

IMG_3079.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BanjoUnchained
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire **2 TICKETS LEFT**

Post by BanjoUnchained »

Unique, event-only chilli cause also ready to go!

IMG_3038.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fated
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fated »

Hey guys, I've signed up for the event and can see gnomes are allowed.... but can we do them at tier 4?
I feel like after having them at my tournament a few weeks back I'm pretty confident they aren't broken. And tier 1 is definitely too harsh. They price they come in at means anything over 100k and they need a star.

Please don't take this as criticism, just wanted to give it a punt

BanjoUnchained
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BanjoUnchained »

Fated wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:25 am Hey guys, I've signed up for the event and can see gnomes are allowed.... but can we do them at tier 4?
I feel like after having them at my tournament a few weeks back I'm pretty confident they aren't broken. And tier 1 is definitely too harsh. They price they come in at means anything over 100k and they need a star.

Please don't take this as criticism, just wanted to give it a punt
Hey there. No probs with the question chief :)

This has been discussed an awful lot on our Discord. Ultimately, the timing of the release is the issue. We want to allow folks to bring them rather than exclude the team. We felt it was important to get them into our tier list as soon as we had their release date so coaches could understand whether or not they wanted to bring them/have enough time to get the models built and painted. We approached the Vampire release in the same fashion. Once Gnomes were added as T1, we wanted to be fair to coaches who had purchased tickets and not fiddle with the tiers.

I'm sure they won't be tier 1 for our next tournament :D

Fated
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire **1 TICKET LEFT**

Post by Fated »

Okay no probs man. I did a test game with them with a friend this evening. Didn't play well with them at all :lol:
I'm gonna take something else and looks like an awesome tournament

nickson104
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire **1 TICKET LEFT**

Post by nickson104 »

Hey, just checking ahead of the event. Where would you recommend trying to park for the event?

BanjoUnchained
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BanjoUnchained »

nickson104 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:51 am Hey, just checking ahead of the event. Where would you recommend trying to park for the event?
Hey, there are a few car parks around Chippenham, all within 5 minutes' walking distance of Bargammons. I think the best option is Wood Lane Car Park, but Borough Parade is slightly more central.

Bargammons location marked with the red X
Screenshot 2024-05-23 151519.jpg

BanjoUnchained
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire **SOLD OUT**

Post by BanjoUnchained »

Madam Mayhem models are done and ready for some (explosive) pie-throwing tomorrow!

IMG_3748.jpg

Each attendee gets one of these to keep. They're all individual colour combinations to help differentiate on the gridiron :D

BanjoUnchained
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Forge Breakers May-hem 2024 - 25th May - Chippenham, Wiltshire **SOLD OUT**

Post by BanjoUnchained »

Final standings.

443822112_10159831459461723_2064236464009441770_n.jpg