ARBBL Pick'n'Mix 2016, 5th/6th Nov, Andover, Hants

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: ARBBL Pick'n'Mix 2016, 5th/6th Nov, Andover, Hants

Post by Darkson »

Will be sending a PM to captains today/tomorrow (depending on whether I get a game later today) so they can let me know what their team make-up is (and also amend their teams if necessary).

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Itchen Masack »

Would any kind soul be able to loan me a Chorf team for this event please? Whilst I wouldnt normally even touch them with flamethrower, i've decided to branch out and play more races. 3 games with them would be my limit so Pick N Mix seems ideal.

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

Itchen Masack wrote:Would any kind soul be able to loan me a Chorf team for this event please? Whilst I wouldnt normally even touch them with flamethrower, i've decided to branch out and play more races. 3 games with them would be my limit so Pick N Mix seems ideal.
I can help out on that front.

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Itchen Masack

Post by Itchen Masack »

Awesome, thanks mate.

I'll make separate flamethrower arrangements :p

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Darkson wrote:Will be sending a PM to captains today/tomorrow (depending on whether I get a game later today) so they can let me know what their team make-up is (and also amend their teams if necessary).
Do you need Rosters or just teams, or something else?

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Just teams, and the order they're going to be played, which can be changed upto the Thursday 3rd, just let's me get as much info into Score in advance.

Rosters I'll be getting people to check prior to game 1&4.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Ok that's good as I'd really like to play Ogres but haven't built a team yet...

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Darkson wrote:Just teams, and the order they're going to be played, which can be changed upto the Thursday 3rd, just let's me get as much info into Score in advance.
If you want to award points for a team win, you could use my new spreadsheet...

If it survives Eurobowl!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I'm not changing the scoring system this close the event (other than adding arbitrary bonus points on during the day to annoy people ;) ).

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

cornish wrote:Any recommendations for affordable accommodation? Our team need to scope something out but I haven't begun the search yet! I guess a family room with twin beds and a sofa bed would work but which is the nearest travelogue/ holiday inn? Thanks chaps (a lazy Cornishman)

Just got a good deal at the Travelodge called Barton Stacey (9 minute drive to the venue), 1 Room 3 "adults" booked it through the Trip Advisor website cost £72 including wi-fi :orc:

besters

Post by besters »

Getting old, can't remember, I think I have already sent teams and running order for the forgotten?

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Team Cider: Landrover, Thor87, Canteloup,

Sorry for the mix up, I'm on relief and cannot confirm I'll be available so have stepped down and Thor87 has stepped up!!

If I'm not working I'll still travel and help out if that's ok Darkson??

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

besters wrote:Getting old, can't remember, I think I have already sent teams and running order for the forgotten?
I think so, I will double check.
glowworm wrote:If I'm not working I'll still travel and help out if that's ok Darkson??
No problem, bring your team(s), might even get a game or two in.

To all - sorry for not getting the PMs out to the captains, had an issue with the PC which put me back a bit, and now back at work. Will try to get them out tomorrow/Sunday.

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Anyone got a figure that looks like me they could bring to arbbl? Thinking ahead to bubba. Or putting a heresy/tritex order in? Doesn't have to be BB.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

PM has been sent to the captain as listed on P.1. As I get the team lists in I'll update the first post, so if you don't see your team colour change give your captain a nudge.