Waterbowl 2022 Legacy Team - Khorne

This sub-forum should be used for all Legacy team topics

Moderator: TFF Mods

Barney the Lurker
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Waterbowl 2022 Legacy Team - Khorne

Post by Barney the Lurker »

Welcome everyone and welcome to the Waterbowl 2022 Legacy Team Thread.
Wow, although the last WB was only in July, we've only got a few months until the next one!
With the latest hotness coming, the committee have decided to go with KHORNE!!!

I have zero creativity and so the Team Name and Team Colours are yet to be decided. Please let me know your suggestions for these and I'll create a poll once we have a few in.

Background
The idea of the Legacy Team is to collectively create a unique team of miniatures in time for the Waterbowl tournament in February.
It will be a prize awarded on the first morning of the tournament and is traditionally used by the winner for the weekend (although this isn't mandatory). We may vociferously boo the winner if they don't, however.

How to be in it, to win it
To be eligible to win the team you must contribute a mini to the team and also play in the tournament in Feb 2022.

Colour scheme

This is yet to be determined - Please offer suggestions and I'll run a poll when we have a few ideas

Team Name

This is yet to be determined - Please offer suggestions and I'll run a poll when we have a few ideas

The science bit

Below is the list of available positions, star players and staff for 2022's Khorne team. Just comment in this thread, send me a PM or get in touch on the Waterbowl FB thread with which mini you want to paint. First come, first served!

Let me know if you need assistance with sourcing a model.

Don't base your miniature. I repeat, don't base your miniature

Contact me when you're ready to send your miniature. The deadline for getting your minis to me is January 31st 2022

So I look forward to seeing the Legacy Team come together for another year - sign up and let's make 2022 another smashing one!

The Team:

Players:

Bloodspawn:

Bloodseeker:

Bloodseeker:

Bloodseeker:

Bloodseeker:

Khorngor:

Khorngor:

Khorngor:

Khorngor:

Marauder: