TFF 2016 Legacy Team

This sub-forum should be used for all Legacy team topics

Moderator: TFF Mods

Do we want a repeat of a team done already or continue to work through the teams not done yet

Poll ended at Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:30 am

Yes I would like to repeat Team (please specify below)
No votes
Yes I would like to continue to work through the list
100%

Total votes: 27

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: TFF 2016 Legacy Team

Post by frogboy »

Tablet wrote:
Regash wrote:What exactly do you mean by "post count"?
Something like "You can't participate because you haven't been on the forum for long enough"?

Strange idea...
I assume the thinking is you can have more trust in someone who has been active on the forum for a time, that way reducing the likelihood of no-shows later in the year.

Look at me, slowly increasing my post count

:D

Exactly

Idea is that current existing members could participate, new members would need to get involved in the forum more and trolling scum bags who sign up with a new account declare they will paint something and then disappear leaving everyone else with an incomplete team would at least need to waste their own time creating an account and posting before being able to participate.

Reason: ''
I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

Well, since my post count is only slighty below yours, I'd be safe, I guess! :orc:
And that is with 6 years less on the forums than you... :o

God, seems like I need to get a life! :D

MyKi#1
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MyKi#1 »

Definitely in for this.

Back 2 Back Ausbowl Wooden Spooner!
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

MyKi#1 wrote:Definitely in for this.
Nice :orc:
Regash wrote:Well, since my post count is only slighty below yours, I'd be safe, I guess! :orc:
And that is with 6 years less on the forums than you... :o

God, seems like I need to get a life! :D
I'm just talking about 50 posts minimum, something like that, just an idea?

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
DixonCider
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DixonCider »

I am good to keep going through the list. Think I meet the post requirements

Atlas04
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Atlas04 »

Sounds like fun I'm in

......nailed it.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

sfisher91 wrote:Sounds like fun I'm in
Happy days :orc:

We can have Thursday night Legacy Team painting (if somebody sorts his lighting out) :lol:

Hung Donkeyman
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Hung Donkeyman »

Is the post count thing relevant? If you don't send your model in then you don't get entered in the draw .

Also , interested :D

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Hung Donkeyman wrote:Is the post count thing relevant? If you don't send your model in then you don't get entered in the draw .

Also , interested :D

Good point, it was just a suggestion. It's probably more relevant with a minature exchange to be fair :D

Also great to see more interest 8)

Brage97
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brage97 »

Good initiative Frogboy!

Yeah, post count isn't super relevant. Besides, we also have long standing members who're not able to complete their minis in time.

With currently 14-1 to do a new team, it might be possible to shorten the open poll time 8)

Tablet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tablet »

Just to be clear, if post count is not a factor I am very much interested.

Lee

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

In! Not a fan of post count, but previous contributors getting first options would be nice. We tend to get a number of silent drop-outs each year and it has the effect of blocking positional options out for people who would otherwise contribute (and have done so before) but didn't see the thread in time to get a slot on the roster.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Brage97 wrote:Good initiative Frogboy!

Yeah, post count isn't super relevant. Besides, we also have long standing members who're not able to complete their minis in time.

With currently 14-1 to do a new team, it might be possible to shorten the open poll time 8)
Yes and yes, we can shorten the poll, will let it roll until after the weekend (to allow anyone too busy during the week to see it) then get the next one up to choose the team, hopefully we can all start painting before the end of Febuary :orc:
Tablet wrote:Just to be clear, if post count is not a factor I am very much interested.

Lee
I think it's safe to say that the idea of "post count" restrictions is not a popular idea :wink:
Shteve0 wrote:In! Not a fan of post count, but previous contributors getting first options would be nice. We tend to get a number of silent drop-outs each year and it has the effect of blocking positional options out for people who would otherwise contribute (and have done so before) but didn't see the thread in time to get a slot on the roster.
This would be difficult to implement, not impossible I guess, I mean what would I tell someone who wanted to join in for the first time? They would have to wait, how long for?? I'd be waiting for people to join in then they wouldn't then we would have less time to finish maybe someone else would loose intrest? No I think it's a better idea to have first come first serve.
What I will do though is collect every coach name who has participated and delivered before and start Spamming their inbox with requests, how's that sound?

SBG
Super Star
Super Star

Post by SBG »

I'm in!

I participated in many, dropped out of a couple because of RL interference... Shit happens!

My rate is near 80% I think! ;)

Fred

LQN Commissionner and now 7-time champion!
purdindas
Super Star
Super Star

Post by purdindas »

Sign me up!

Have you tried my Crispy Pancakes?

Scottish Blood Bowl Captain