TECHNO BOWL live Periscope video broadcast

For discussion of Elfball, Dreadball, Deathball, Grind and all other fantasy football games

Moderator: TFF Mods

bombshell games
Rookie
Rookie

TECHNO BOWL live Periscope video broadcast

Post by bombshell games »

Here's a link to the videos from the live Periscope broadcast last night. More to come!

Reason: ''
GJK
Experienced
Experienced

Re: TECHNO BOWL live Periscope video broadcast

Post by GJK »

Brent,

I'm watching some of your Periscope broadcasts on the play now and I'm sorry that I missed the Kickstarter as this looks like a game that I'd really enjoy. What's the status of it and will it be going up on KS again any time soon?

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
bombshell games
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bombshell games »

GJK wrote:Brent,

I'm watching some of your Periscope broadcasts on the play now and I'm sorry that I missed the Kickstarter as this looks like a game that I'd really enjoy. What's the status of it and will it be going up on KS again any time soon?
Sorry that you missed the first Kickstarter, but I'm glad that you found the game! :D

The plan is to launch the new Kickstarter at the beginning of next month. It's looking like it'll be the Monday after the NFL season kicks off. You can follow along on BGG to stay up to date, or follow me on my new Twitter account @thebrentspivey. Thanks for watching!

Djay
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Djay »

Was coming here to post about the game, but I see you're already on top of that!
Still waiting for that update on the Ragnarok playthrough. ;)