Fantasy Football games for PC

For discussion of Elfball, Dreadball, Deathball, Grind and all other fantasy football games

Moderator: TFF Mods

DrSeptapus
Rookie
Rookie

Fantasy Football games for PC

Post by DrSeptapus »

I was wondering what kind of games you can find for PC that are loosely similar to Blood Bowl. I already have Blood Bowl for PC and while it is fun I would like to try something else. It doesn't have to be turn based or based around football even. Just something that is sporty with a fantasy twist. It doesn't even have to be 3d aslong as it isn't just a stat sheet.

Reason: ''
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: Fantasy Football games for PC

Post by spubbbba »

The only 2 I can think of are Cyanide’s original fantasy football game that got them in trouble with GW called Chaos League.

And the other is Mutant League Football that was on the Sega Mega Drive. It was basically a mod of Madden so pretty good fun with the added incentive of being able to kill the opposition and ref plus lots of other fun cheating stuff. No idea if it’s possible to play it on the PC though .

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
robsoma
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Fantasy Football games for PC

Post by robsoma »

I used to play an old freeware game called 'Crush! Deluxe' was a strange meld of bloodbowl, turn based speed ball and dungeon bowl. Good fun and had tourniment function and the ability to progress your team.

Justice for the Agribowla Three!!!