NAF Manager Alpha-Test

For discussion of Elfball, Dreadball, Deathball, Grind and all other fantasy football games

Moderator: TFF Mods

Cedric
Rookie
Rookie

NAF Manager Alpha-Test

Post by Cedric »

Not sure where I should post this... but I thought this part of the forum is the most appropriate.

Basically I wanted to announce that after a very long time designing, programming... I finally arrived to some showable version of the online game I was working on. For the moment the game name's NAF Manager but is probably going to change as it has nothing to do with the NAF.
As most of you dont remember, this game is some kind of Championship Manager in a medieval-fantastic world... which is not the one of Blood Bowl / Warhammer world since these are Games Workshop property. So in this game your are in charge of a team travelling the world to play some tournaments, find better players and become famous. But you do not actually play the games.
Well whatever... Right now I have started some alpha-test with the objective of:
- uncovering all the existing bugs
- define where the game should go before becoming playable

Basically if some of you want to join, things take place here
Game http://www.nafmanager.net
Forum http://forum.nafmanager.net
Wiki http://wiki.nafmanager.net (for the rules and background info)
BUT please remember that THIS IS NOT A PLAYABLE GAME but and alpha-test, just for debug purposes.
And please note that even if the game is playable in english, most of the alpha-test discussions will take place in French in the french forum, cause I do not have enough time to dupplicate all the translations. Though speaking french is definitely not mandatory to test.

Have a nice day

Reason: ''
Mephisto
Star Player
Star Player

Re: NAF Manager Alpha-Test

Post by Mephisto »

Erm... just wondering why Spain does not appear on the list...

Cedric
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cedric »

Mephisto wrote:Erm... just wondering why Spain does not appear on the list...
Just because my Spanish sucks. :P If you want to work on the translation (which is as a matter of fact not a huge work for the moment), we could add Spanish right now :)

Mephisto
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mephisto »

Cedric wrote:
Mephisto wrote:Erm... just wondering why Spain does not appear on the list...
Just because my Spanish sucks. :P If you want to work on the translation (which is as a matter of fact not a huge work for the moment), we could add Spanish right now :)
Wow, I didn't realized that you were able to speak pakistani, and the other 50 or more languages available on the list :D I was referring to the fact that I could not select Spain as the country, where I am living.... :wink:

I have send you a mail with a pdf that might be of your interest :orc:

Cedric
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cedric »

Ahahaha.... Yes I finally understood your remark when I saw your spanish town had been placed by you in Germany. This will be fixed :D

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Just registered for both

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

I'll poke around more when I get home, just wanted to say i'd be very interested in a game like this and hope you follow this project through to complition.

ImageImage
Cedric
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cedric »

Xtreme wrote:I'll poke around more when I get home, just wanted to say i'd be very interested in a game like this and hope you follow this project through to complition.
It will take time... but I intend to finish it, I'm working on it little by little :D