NoGurls Allowed - A Nurgle Team

Every team has a story. If you want to tell the BB world yours, then this is the place to do it.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mudster
Rookie
Rookie

NoGurls Allowed - A Nurgle Team

Post by mudster »

My group of 5 friends from Malaysia decided to kickstart a new league (there has been 4-6 leagues here over the past 10 years with the same group of friends). The other teams are Norse, 2 Orcs, Skaven & Chaos.

At the current moment, we have all played 3 games each, with the 2 teams with the highest points (Win = 3, Draw = 1, Lose = 0) will fight each other in the season finals.

I have 3 wins so far and will fight the Orc next and the Skaven last.

Currently my Nurgle Team has 4 skilled up guys:
1. Nurgle Warrior with Block
2. Pestigor with AG4 (played only when receiving)
3. Rotter with AG4
4. Rotter with Kick

I also have 120k in my treasury, which I plan to keep to buy my 3rd reroll.

The current team's TV is right now 1.22M, whereby most of the other teams are at 1.1M max.

My Roster (prior to the 3rd game) is attached.

I also plan to post photos of the team as they are still being done (greenstuff/conversion)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Ullis
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: NoGurls Allowed - A Nurgle Team

Post by Ullis »

AG4 players are great on defence, especially when they're your fastest and can blitz with AG4. Keeping that pestigor only for offence is madness.

mudster
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mudster »

Pictures!

Still green stuffing them.

mudster
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mudster »

The season is over, but there's the season final to be played. I won 4 of 5 games (my only loss is a 0-1 against one of the orcs (couldn't pickup the ball due to heavy rain :/))

The final will be a rematch against my first opponent (Chaos). Right now he has 2 beastmen with Guard, 2 more with claws, and a Chaos warrior with Block.

I on the other hand have 1 pestigor & 1 rotter with AG4, 1 rotter with kick, and 3 nurgle warriors with block (roster attached is prior to game 5)

On another note, I dropped one of my 0 SPP rotters prior to game 5 to free up some TV.

Right now, my TV is at 1.3M, while his will be at 1.27M. I have enough money to buy my 3rd Pestigor, but I'm not sure if I want to bloat my TV to allow 110k inducement for my final game of the season.

Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mudster
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mudster »

The season finals was a horrible game.

My kick and AG4 rotters are now -1MA each and nobody skilled up.

Ugh.

I'm not sure whether I should keep my 4MA, 4AG rotter as he is now a TV bloat.

Apart from that, I lost the finals in a 2-1 game against the Chaos team.