1.3 million Full Beard Cup Goblins.

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Scrappa
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 1.3 million Full Beard Cup Goblins.

Post by Scrappa »

natsirtm wrote:
Scrappa wrote:
natsirtm wrote:If you don't need any GFI to get to hand off position, you are still looking at a 33% chance to even get the ball in scrappas hands and ripper free (44% with a reroll on the pickup)
So it's not even a coin toss to get a ~60% chance. Kick skill can ruin your chances pretty easily - maybe look at KOR on a gob?
Are you taking the rostered pogo?
I think it would be pretty easy to suss out and just put 4 guys on LOS forcing you to throw 2 blocks to free Ripper.
Or don't put Ripper on the line of scrimmage. Theoretically, you could do better with Ogres running Brick and Scrappa, but the difference between S5 and S6 is the difference between requiring a lot of support in most cases or a little.

And maybe I will take the rostered pogo for the bonus move for handoff, but not for throwing 'cause he doesn't have the Right Stuff.
Moving Ripper off the LOS kind of invalidates this point though?
Scrappa wrote:The reason Scrappa is important is that he's the only one with the movement guaranteed to get a single turn touchdown regardless of how bad the scatter is(Barring landing on someone).
Yes I meant the pogo for the bonus move for handoff. Between him and a KOR goblin you could improve your odds of getting the throw off.
I've actually noticed that you don't need Scrappa. You can just lob gobbos until you get a decent scatter, guarding the Pogo all the while behind a wall of Trolls. Then, you just hop over the line of scrimmage, run up to the gobo and hand him the ball.

Less having to deal with Loner and no chance of a turnover with the throw, more reroll usage(Specifically for Leap and Handoff). I may experiment with that at Bugman's.

Reason: ''