Chaos Dwarves 1100 NAFC

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Chaos Dwarves 1100 NAFC

Post by Arioso »

I still see no sense in leaving the Bulls out of the team just for the sake of a minotaur. They are the best players available. It would be better to play dwarves then. Even without skills they are better than a hobgoblin

Reason: ''
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Bulls need skills to get better/good. Probably at least 1, to make him more than an overpaid Black Orc.

No bulls = more options for the dwarves (skills) and more rerolls and an apo. And a mino. And a lot of FF. More Ff = more chance on FAME = more options.
It's not that YOU want the options, it's about denying the opponent those options.

More MA 6 =more speed ... (compared to) dwarves only have 2 players with MA 6, you have at least 4, with possible 2 more on the bench. Makes fouling easier.
AV 7? You have 6 guys with beards. You should be able to protect most of them, at least the important ones. Because there are only 4 of those on the field anyway, with 1 carrying the ball. The rest is fodder/distraction/the blitz you wont expect.

Hey, it works for some of us. Even that I dont foul (a lot). :D

Arioso
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Arioso »

i always tell me "foul more" - and then in the game i often dont have that opportunity :) (or i miss it^^) probably i fear too much being sent of with a hobgoblin

short question

11 players + apo or 12 players (full roster) on cd in a 1100 tournament? :) not sure about that - i dont care a hobbo dying, i do care about a bull or a dwarf. - i wonder if i should change to an apo

Pakulkan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Pakulkan »

Go for the Apothecary.

A Hobgoblin death is an inconvenient.

A bull centaur death is the armaggeddon.

GREEN DOG FIGURINES

Follow us also in Facebook...