Rules for this forum

This forum is if you want to help write up the backstories of the Star Players from the C.R.P.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Rules for this forum

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I don't want all of Uncle Bob's work to go to waste ... so I'm not saying this is a dead project. Just saying that I need to refilll on the energy that made me want to spend hours working on this type of thing (especially when I have orders on my desk that need to be filled).

See what GW did was force me mentally to start thinking more about my game compared to their game ... something I never did before.

Now I have ideas for a new card game, a new board game and possibly expanding on the existing license of another card game. Along with that I have orders that need filled and a company tax return that needs to be finished in a couple weeks for 2 different countries for my company.

So I'm not writing off this effort. If GW had not kicked me off the BBRC ... it would already be done as I promised Babs that I would turn in this document with the finished LRB 6.0. So I'm sorry that GW stopped me from working on it ... I will look at it again.

If nothing else ... remind me about this in May. I normally take a family vacation for a couple weeks then and I know by then I'd be willing to spend some time to get this pulled together as a final thank you to everyone that helped with this part of the LRB 6.0 effort.

Galak

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Punkpogoer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Punkpogoer »

GalakStarscraper wrote:
If nothing else ... remind me about this in May. I normally take a family vacation for a couple weeks then and I know by then I'd be willing to spend some time to get this pulled together as a final thank you to everyone that helped with this part of the LRB 6.0 effort.

Galak
Just a reminder Galak, it's May. I'ld love to see this turned into a pdf for all to use. By the way, is the pdf with the descriptions of the Star Players still around some where? The link from page one no longer works.

Punkpogoer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Punkpogoer »

If someone has a copy of the Star Player Discription pdf could you please PM me.

ManticoreRich
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ManticoreRich »

Barbarus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Barbarus »

A question : is there somewhere a PDF with all the background write (and witch is the "good" background)? 'cause I want to make a translation of the pdf in French for the french people (and i'm interesting by the background of BB).

Barbarus

Edit : the translation is done and can be find here

Hardcore For Life
French... Sorry for my expression...