Airport transfer thread

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Airport transfer thread

Post by PeteW »

Tojurub wrote:I'm currently looking for a charter bus from Zurich airport to Dornbirn Messe. I assumed that everybody would be through immigration and luggage claim by 17:30 (p.m.)

The return trip I have not looked at since I need to gather more info about departure times from everybody.

It will be a 50 person bus, so depending on how many people we get together it will be between 12€ and 30€ per person. (one way!!!!)

Is that an acceptable price range for everybody? If not, please voice your price expectation. But before you complain, do research if there is anything cheaper. And if you find something, please share that info with everybody :)

I will soon write an email to all squad captains asking for flight data (airport and time) to get a better overview on what can be done to serve you the best way

Cheers
Torsten
Hi Torsten

Sounds reasonable. To compare, a return train ride from the airport to Heerbrugg is 32 euros, and then you have to get from Heerbrugg to Dornbirn. So, if we can fill a coach and get the return cost down to below 30 euros then we win on costs.

Others may wish to consider the train if their arrival times would give them I long wait, I guess.

Cheers

Pete

Reason: ''
NAFC 2014. Glowworm: "PeteW is definitely hotter than Lunchmoney."
Tojurub
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Tojurub »

To all: Please have your squad captain respond to the mails I have sent to them in that regards. It would make it easier for me and I don't have to look at several place. If they have not received a mail: a) look in Spam folder, or b) let me know that you don't have received the mail

Help me to help you :)

Nuffle Sucks! Heretic, NBA
www.biboba.de
Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

Tojurub wrote:To all: Please have your squad captain respond to the mails I have sent to them in that regards. It would make it easier for me and I don't have to look at several place. If they have not received a mail: a) look in Spam folder, or b) let me know that you don't have received the mail

Does it make difference that I'm not travelling with my Captain (or anyone else from the squad) as far as I know?

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Tojurub
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Tojurub »

Loki wrote:
Tojurub wrote:To all: Please have your squad captain respond to the mails I have sent to them in that regards. It would make it easier for me and I don't have to look at several place. If they have not received a mail: a) look in Spam folder, or b) let me know that you don't have received the mail

Does it make difference that I'm not travelling with my Captain (or anyone else from the squad) as far as I know?

No, it won't make a difference.....I just want to have the emails bundled a bit. Getting answers mails from 200 captains is much easier to handle than 1300 mails from all the coaches :)

www.biboba.de
Tojurub
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Tojurub »

but somehow I have expected a bit more feedback by mail.... just 18 replies of the 200 people I wrote it to.... hopefully it did not end up in too many spam folders

www.biboba.de
besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by besters »

Loki wrote:

Me too, travelling alone at 5his stage!

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

Tojurub wrote:but somehow I have expected a bit more feedback by mail.... just 18 replies of the 200 people I wrote it to.... hopefully it did not end up in too many spam folders
My captain and team mates are travelling from Scotland, I'm travelling from Bristol so this may not be of relevance to the rest of my team. Is it easier for me to reply rather than get my captain involved?

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Tojurub
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Tojurub »

I honestly don’t see a problem there. If you want to write an email, please do so, but please mention squadname and your NAF Nick, or the World Cup Coach-ID who all coaches have been assigned (ask your captain if you don’t know it)

www.biboba.de
TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

TheDoc wrote:I'm in Pete. Mattedge666 will need a lift too if there is one going.
Hi Pete, my flight arrives Zurich at 11:45am. Flight leaves on Monday at 17:10

Mattedge666
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mattedge666 »

Hi Pete, Torsten,

Thanks for organising this, much appreciated.

I've booked my flights as follows:

- arriving to Zurich at 14.55 on Thursday 03/10
- return flight from Zurich at 16.00 on Monday 07/10.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Best,

Matt

SlannMann
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SlannMann »

Hello Pete,
I would like in on the shared travel bus. My flights will be arriving at 15:55 in Zurich on Thursday the 3rd and departing from Zurich at 16:30 on the Monday the 7th
Thanks very much

PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Thanks for the times and updates - added to first post.

Pete

Blocknroll
I'm Alan Partridge

Post by Blocknroll »

havent seen an email but myself and lemf would like in on this please
thank you

"People we have been given a gift, we have been given a role and that role's name is Blocknroll" - Nuffle Gave Blocknroll To You
2009-2022
PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Blocknroll wrote:havent seen an email but myself and lemf would like in on this please
thank you
Need flight times dude...

fromherashes
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fromherashes »

Has Don Shula been in touch about us Scottish lads?