All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

MaD975
Experienced
Experienced

MaD's Bloodbowl World Tour - the Last Stage

Post by MaD975 »

Hi Friends!!!!

After several months of tournaments i'm soo close to ending this awesome experience.

Eveything start in Italy during the Fortress Bowl in Parma, Emilia-Romagna, with a tourney that falled on my birthday.
i'd a big party during all the tourney with friends during a big BBQ dinner and opponents on the pitch... quite too drunked to achieved results on it but really funny. a great thanks to the cookers Latino_Heat and Kiave. To dekra_1979 that organized the tourney and the party, to Murzh; the person as close i known as could be consider my Brother; and to all that people that coming and demotrate their's affection for me.

the second stage took me to Boboligen, Stuttagrt, Germany for the great german's tourney B7, for the last time organised by Frank and Barbel but it'll going on with new organizer. Also there i found friends like Candlejack, Kithor, Candex and all the guys that i'd the possibility to known and play with here.
a great mention to my journey mate Gaspez, from Gaspezart, that spend 24hr on car with me.

the central part of the tour started in the earlies days of august and tooked me litteraly all around the world...

England! for the 3rd stage at the Thrudball!!! a ffantastic camping style tourney organised by my friend Giraffe, Frank Hill, great funny also cause i won it! tourney renamed by me as... Thruball! - an Unexpected Victory.
really home friendly situation with hilarious side events...
new friends known as Glowworm, Landrover, Hawk, Jimmy_Jazz, Bob; that helps me traveling from london to the venue; the 4 french guys and many Others...really too many
and an old friend like PeteD

after 2 weeks spended between Tucson and Los Angeles where i met my parents, my tour took me to Canada, Vancouver for the Spike! Magazine Trophy, where i was well holded by the Thundeerbowl BB community, Steve, Micheal, his Brother Keller and from really funny players Jason, Tremere, Stefano Naldi; an italian guy that transfer here for living and works; all the Others.
another great event well organised and funny.

just one week later... for the 5th stage... i gone to Chicago, States for the Chaos Cup!!!
another great experience and another times a lot of new friend and hospitality was found here.
greeting first to Katie and Mike the organizers; to the Oklahoma Group, Scott Prime, Scott Hesse, Steve Campbell, Michael Lewis for the Absurd thursday nite around chicago. Jonah and Andres from Sweden, all mmy opponents and everybodies i met here.

2 Naf Majors in a couple of weeks was wonderful!!!
as a keepsake and fixed in my heart for the rest of my life...

another tourney ...another piece of the world
Greenstone Cup!!!! Auckland, New Zealand ...on half of september...
i was folled in love to this country close three years agoo when i stayed for my first time... backs put me drops to the eyes...also leaved her again....but this time i'd the opportunity to spending times with Kiwibowlers.
a real friends meeting... 18 players!!! spending time together in the venue playing drinking...and moving piles of empty cans for fun from a table to another... Stheve0, Sundune, Bigbullies, Simon, David and all the Others were more than friendly.

...and now????

the end of this experience is really close....

and i would like to spend times with all who i met on my journey...
not all coming... but for who stay in Lucca for the World Cup i organize a little evening

for whom will like to come... the meeting will be done at
Undici Undici pub, Piazza del Duomo
from 8pm to....exausting....

for eat, drink and.... plays The Cans Championship!!!!

feel free to come to eveerybodies!!!!

Rock'n'Roll-A-Block

MaD

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: MaD's Bloodbowl World Tour - the Last Stage

Post by lunchmoney »

An amazing journey. I'm not jealous at all :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sorry I can't make the party Matteo! Have a blast, pleasure drinking with you! And the Blood Bowl was fun too!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
MaD975
Experienced
Experienced

Post by MaD975 »

Oooooops!!!!

The happening falls on Friday evening!!!

Sorry mate!!!

But this evening....

Warm Up!!!!

MaD975
Experienced
Experienced

Post by MaD975 »

I would like to cheers and greeting all my friends from all around the world that spended time with me in mine celebration for the end of my World Tour.
From the perpetual parties of thursday, friday and saturday evening.... To the daily games.
I'd tried to spending time with all of you.
Apologize me if i couldn't did it better.

Put "likes" and will added you to my Friends

I'd hoped you enjoyed .
See you soon
...as possible...

:wink:

RoterSternHochdahl
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by RoterSternHochdahl »

Was proud to be a part of your world tour!

"Chess is two stoic soviet sleeper agents silently conducting 300 possibility calculations per second. Blood bowl is a game where a halfling makes a shepherds pie so you lose all your re rolls." (Thanks to nonumber)
20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

I will echo that - it was great to meet you and we had a good fun game :)