World cup Geocache.

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

World cup Geocache.

Post by Magic Dave »

If you don't know what Geocaching is, check out http://www.geocaching.com/ The gist of it is, people hide some small boxes around the world and you have to find them via the GPS cords. There are over 1.5 million in the world to date, My kids love it, because in most of the boxes are small toys for them to swap and it gets them out of the house and in the fresh air. In some boxes are travel bugs, and they need to be moved on to try and complete there goal, eg get home or to a special location.

For the WC I'm going to try and do a travel bug and see if he can find his way home. It is a small dog tag that I need to attach to something, I was thinking of a block dice or some thing to do with the NAF, if you have any ideas or you geocache in the area where the WC is held and know of a good starting place, or you geocache and are attending the WC and would like to do the same then please post here.

Reason: ''
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Re: World cup Geocache.

Post by traveller »

Did you start this thing? I started some geocaching, too.
Well, just a beginner... :roll:

Traveller

Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Re: World cup Geocache.

Post by Magic Dave »

It was the one thing I forgot to pack! I think ill try one at the Naf champs or wait four years for the next wc.

I know, how about I try and send one over to you. Let me know a geocache near to you and we can see if it can make it way to you. It could be a bb travel bug going aound all the coaches.