Thanks from the President....

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Marco Gianni wrote:Playing without tree man can also be a good choice, that permits to score much (as Pelle has proved it), but beware of the spank ! Linos are so fragile...
That is why you need to score a lot and as often as possible ;)
When you are 2TD's up at the start of the second half, and still have 7 seven players left, it is nearly impossible to lose.

Reason: ''
Most Touchdowns @ NAF World Cup 2007.
The Goblin Slaughter Fest 2509 Champion.
Massacre Day III Champion.
Most CAS @ Oberonn Smack 2009
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

I think I've finally recovered from an awesome but exhausting weekend! (totally knackered but haven't been able to switch off til now!!!)

Thanks to everyone involved for a fantastic time. This was the greatest tournament of them all - that's coming from someone who has been attending tabletop tournies for over 10 years. The bar has well and truly been raised - Blood Bowl history in the making indeed!!!

Great awards ceremony - rousing stuff all round even La Marseillese which I agree was truly spine-tingling.

Well done to Les Azes and to Planlos - 8/1/0 = WOW!!!! :o .

Well done to the Sudbury boys too for clinching top UK team. I'm still proud to be a Monkey despite a fairly average effort. Did we finish higher than the Blackshirts in the end...? :wink: :D

My final scores were 3/5/1 - not too bad I guess considering a strong field.

Anyway, Spain 2008 can't come soon enough!!!!!

See you all soon :D

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

BEST.....BLOOD BOWL.....TOURNEY.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

correction:

BEST... TOURNEY... EVER!!

:D

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Post by Tritex »

Really great tournament, just sad I didnt get to play. The atmosphere was great all round and there was a definate buzz about the place that is somewhat lacking from the annual GW ran BB competition of late.

The standard of play was very high with some of the best coaches around the world and some really good tactics & plays executed in many of the games I watched.

The organisation and support flowed throughout the event almost a great as the beer that was flowing. The landlady at the White Heart suggested she had never seen the barrels go down as fast. :)

Personal thanks for all those who ventured over to my stand in the White Heart and took home some new miniatures for their collections. Great to meet many of you first time face to face and it will not be the last I am sure.

Well done NAF!! :smoking:

Blood Bowl .. Live to play and play to live! Check out now:

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk