Request for a VCR tripod for videotaping purposes....

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Old_Man_Monkey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Request for a VCR tripod for videotaping purposes....

Post by Old_Man_Monkey »

This is a call out to those who might have a small portable videotripod so that I can more easily use the recorder to film some matches and the main events.... as fortune would have it, everything I planned on got over except one of those....

I would also encourage everyone coming to bring cameras and recorders so that afterwards a complete record of the event can be fashioned, or concurrently several records....

Once again, thanks to everyone, travel safely, and we'll see you in a few HOURS......

OMM

Reason: ''
Speak TRUTH to power.
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

OMM,

I'm bringing my DVD camcorder plus tripod anyway, plus 50 blank DVDs (about an hour long each). These can also be used straight away afterwards in a normal DVD player in case people want to review matches afterwards!!! :lol: *cough* *saddos*

Hangus
Scotland's Saviour

Post by Hangus »

OMM i have a spare one you can use, I say spare as my camera has died therefore plans to take mine to do some filming died with it.

Geoff can I get a copy of what you film? (of the tournament not those sick videos you make with Pippy)

Down with this sort of thing....
Careful now.....

Where's my hat?
Old_Man_Monkey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Old_Man_Monkey »

Hangus wrote:OMM i have a spare one you can use, I say spare as my camera has died therefore plans to take mine to do some filming died with it.

Geoff can I get a copy of what you film? (of the tournament not those sick videos you make with Pippy)
Thanks, Hangus, my friend...!
OMM

Speak TRUTH to power.