Tzeentch Horrors - just for fun!

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Tzeentch Horrors - just for fun!

Post by babass »

Will those big Guy splint into a pink or a blue horror?

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

babass wrote:Will those big Guy splint into a pink or a blue horror?
I assume blue. I wondered if giving him Splinter, Splinter, Splinter was an option (remove foul appearance). Letting Splinter stack might be fun. I imagine it working something like this...

1) the big guy gets injured.
2) a blue horror appears in the square he vacated, placed prone.
3) a second blue horror appears in the same square and is treated as if he landed on the first (roll armour for the first, scatter the second until it ends up in an empty square, where it's placed prone)
4) a third blue horror appears in the same square as the first. If the first was injured or knocked out by the second, the third has an empty square so is placed prone; if not, then roll again on his armour and scatter the third as in step 3.
5) the Tzeentch player would therefore end up with at least two prone blue horrors, though where they'd land is anyone's guess!

Too silly? Not those steps are just a logical application of the big buy splintering three times rather than a required change to the rule. Though you could add to the Splinter rules: Multiple Splinter events triggered simultaneously are applied one at a time. If Splinter would result in a blue horror being placed in an occupied square, treat it as though the horror had landed on the player as per the Throw Team-Mate rules.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

I can see your attraction for a bigger horror effectively with the Ogre. I don't think you should have multiple splinters because of the dynamics of more than 11 players on the pitch and the team max of 16 players.

I would still think a Chaos Spawn (with TTM?) is a better match for a Tzeentch team, bug guys are normally similar but different from their team.

And finally - does the blue inherit the team number or get a new one? :) And more seriously how do you roll for MVP at the end of the match.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Good thoughts. How would the spawn work? Note that I love the idea of it having every mutation but a list that long just screams 'inelegant design' at me. Is there merit in what I posted just being called a Chaos Spawn?
Chris wrote:And finally - does the blue inherit the team number or get a new one? :) And more seriously how do you roll for MVP at the end of the match.
Very good points. I'd say they're treated the same as raised dead, which I believe is that they get a new number. Note that 5/6 blue horrors are going to disappear in the end step unless they're purchased.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Shteve0 wrote:Good thoughts. How would the spawn work? Note that I love the idea of it having every mutation but a list that long just screams 'inelegant design' at me. Is there merit in what I posted just being called a Chaos Spawn?
Of course, it even looks like one :)

I would tweak the stats a bit. Really stupid seems appropriate for such a twisted beast. Also would only allow mutations on normal rolls - make him become more twisted!

0-x Chaos Spawn, 120k, 5 5 1 9 M/AGPS
Loner, Really Stupid, Mighty Blow, Throw Team Mate, Splinter

Bit faster as a touch of compensation, no animosity as how could he hate anyone? :), lower ag to make up for no animosity when tossing team mates. Could give him really hungry to show wild nature and bump ag back up to 2 to have a bit of drama :).

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Let's break it down from the underworld troll base.

0-1 Underworld Troll, 110k, 4519 SM/AGP Loner, Really Stupid, Always Hungry, Mighty Blow, Regeneration, Throw Team-Mate.

Personally I think Always Hungry has to go, as it'd cripple the throw part of the team. Regen and Always Hungry out for Splinter seems an ok trade, nothing exciting, but that's not a bad thing. +MA for 10k sounds fair enough too. 0-2 feels fair too, and places them soundly as an ok (but not great) stunty option - very much a chaos version of halflings.

0-2 Chaos Spawn 120k, 5519 SM/AGP Loner, Really Stupid, Mighty Blow, Splinter, Throw Team-Mate.

Okay, I'm sold :)

legowarrior
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by legowarrior »

I always thought that chaos spawns should move randomly, like a certain goblin everyone loves. But without the secret weapon aspect.

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

I would do it like this:

0-16 Blue Horror ....................50k ... 5 2 3 7 Dodge, Jump Up, Right Stuff, Stunty.................................. M/GSAP
0-6 Pink Horror .....................70k ... 6 3 3 7 Big Hand, Splinter, Throw Team Mate................................ GAM/SP
0-2 Flamer.............................80k ... 6 3 3 7 Bombardier, Leap, No Hands, Safe Throw, Very Long Legs.... GAM/SP
0-2 Warriors of Tzeentch..........100K .. 5 4 2 9 Horns.......................................................................... GSM/AP

Re-rolls 50k
Apothecary: yes

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

why Ag2 for this Tzen warrior?
for team balance?

G access for the blue horror on simple? (that's why 50k ?)

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

babass wrote:why Ag2 for this Tzen warrior?
for team balance?

G access for the blue horror on simple? (that's why 50k ?)
Yes ag2 for balance and for making the pink horrors your main ball carrier.

Forgot to put G access on the blue. Would give them only M access on normal (or maybe AM).
50k for puting them in line with galaks rules for creating players..

But I dont know about giving the Flamer M access on normal? Givng them hornes on normal seems strong.

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."