Fur vs Scale

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Thul
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Fur vs Scale

Post by Thul »

Just received pictures of the completed Fur vs Scale miniatures from RN Estudio. These will be shipping from the factory soon and will be available for purchase from our web store this summer! While the packaging is not final, these are the actual, finished miniatures and I think you'll agree the quality is pretty awesome! :D I'm quite excited to see the characters from the card game realized for tabletop collecting.

Reason: ''
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

And will they take more than two months to arrive?! I'm one of the Americans still waiting for the Hairwolf and Ghoulf promised back in March.... :-?

Thul
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Thul »

Digger Goreman wrote:And will they take more than two months to arrive?! I'm one of the Americans still waiting for the Hairwolf and Ghoulf promised back in March.... :-?
I think you have the wrong guy/thread. I certainly didn't promise them. I have 0 involvement with Hairwolf and Ghoulf other than, I guess, sharing a manufacturing partner.

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

I believe those minis were in relation to the Hooky Bowl and Hippie Bowl in Wilkes-Barre

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Yep in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42089

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

They look awesome!

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Thul
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Thul »

Took a stab at painting my Snaggle miniature. Especially happy with his "bone" claws, but I think he came out pretty well overall!