[SOLD] Space Hulk 4th Ed + Deathwatch Overkill

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

el sid
Veteran
Veteran

[SOLD] Space Hulk 4th Ed + Deathwatch Overkill

Post by el sid »

Hi,

THE OFFER:
I'm offering a 100% complete Space Hulk 4th Ed Box + a 95% complete box of DeathWatch Overkill (minus the Abominations and the Primus) + 20 old-skool plastic Genestealers + some extra documentation which is not mentioned in the eBay auction. The auction end Sunday evening 4th of Nov :

link to eBay auctionfor Space Hulk + Deathwatch Overkill

I'm also offering 2 original metal running Patriarchs :
link to eBay auction for Patriarchs

THE STORY:
I'm a big fan of Space Hulk and its great story setting. Humans in powered exoskeletons exploring huge wrecks of space vessels from ages long gone, infested by none other than the infamous Genestealers. The game plays quickly, especially the Space Marine player experiences a sense of urgency and stress. In more advanced missions you have no less than 10 Marines to order around with Genestealers building up wave after wave of unstoppable close-combat attacks. The campagins have nicely built storylines - as a Space Marine player you feel like you really have acclompished something each time you complete a mission (which is not a given, for sure !). If you have a gaming partner who also is into this setting, you will really enjoy this game and its great set of miniatures.

YOUR WIN:
The latest Space Hulk version (4th Ed) has the best miniatures and game board elements ever. Games Workshop did a really great job here - this is a classic. However, Space Hulk 1st Ed ('80s...) had quite some expansions for the game: The Genestealer player could field a full Genestealer Cult with hybrids, Magii and even the dreaded Patriarch. As the old (metal) hybrid miniatures are all being hogged by collectors (they go awfull prices on eBay), for a long time there was no possibility for Space Hulk fans to include the Genestealer Cult in their games. This changed with the release of Deathwatch Overkill, which launched a great set of equally excellent miniatures to complement the Space Hulk set ! I collected both sets to come to a 21st century version of the original game, but with better miniatures !

Reason: ''
Nobody likes you
Everybody hates you
You're gonna lose
Skaven forever !