UKTC III rounds, FULL RESULTS LISTED

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

CircusBear
Rookie
Rookie

UKTC III rounds, FULL RESULTS LISTED

Post by CircusBear »

Hijacking this thread to be results, and any feedback you would like to give preferably of the constructive variety let us know :D
(The team results are correct, I am also posting individual results, with the caveat that I will be asking Pipey to double check I have got the settings right later this week...)

Full Team results

Individual Results Table

Thank all who attending and helped to make it such a good spirit to the event, and for putting up with the round time changes after the fire alarm!! :roll:

UKTC is underway

Reason: ''
straume
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: UKTC III rounds, updates etc

Post by straume »

Awesomesauce!

fromherashes
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fromherashes »

The Aberdeen contingent representing and in various stages of hair-loss. Not sure if performance is a contributing factor...

CircusBear
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CircusBear »

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend, this will now become the results posting, I will edit the first message to include team and individual rankings.

Greshvakk
Experienced
Experienced

Re: UKTC III rounds, FULL RESULTS LISTED

Post by Greshvakk »

Grats and big thanks to Pippy and the organisers for another great weekend, see you next year I hope

Anacron
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Anacron »

Oh yes, check out my 20 touchdowns conceded and casualties conceded! And still not last. :D

I'd like to specially thank my two trolls, who were by far the stupidest and hungriest (3 eaten goblins from I think 9 TTM attempts) trolls I've ever seen on any pitch, in all six games. Least Valuable Player awards all round. :| I'd also like to thank Stuart for winning most touchdowns after his welves put six past my farcical team. (Also I suck at BB but we won't mention that.) In fact the only player on my team that even turned up was the looney, who did sterling work in killing Geggster's mummy and other high value positionals all weekend.

And also super thanks to Pipey and the team for a really fun tournament!

Oventa
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oventa »

So back at home.
I had 5 close and fun games (and 1 not so close game, because my opponent did not feel well, but that is also ok!) against 6 different races, versus 6 nice Chaps whom I have never played before.
I learned a lot of new names, nafnicks and faces of nice bloodbowl people and just hope I remember half of them!

So in short:
It was a blast!
Thanks to the team for putting the great event together!
Cheers

Wulfyn
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Wulfyn »

Great work by the organising team. Rounds were smooth, chess clocks were appropriately applied, and layout was right. No real feedback from me other than keep doing what you are doing.

Does anyone have pictures of the best painted teams that we voted for? I forgot to take any :(

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

There are such pictures on the NAF's Twitter account Dan.

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
Heartsbane
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Heartsbane »

Another great UKTC, many thanks to Brandon & Co for their excellent work running this!

Slick organisation remains a big plus, and it felt like extra effort had been put into timing reminders this year, which I found helpful. It was also great to see so many nicely painted teams from the attendees, it seems like the quality of painting keeps on getting better and better!

A few things I think could have made the event even better (though not all of these are controllable, I completely appreciate): An even number of teams, a venue large enough to fit everyone in one room and not having a fire alarm when I was nursing a hangover.

Many thanks to all my opponents for 6 great games, congratulations to all the winners (especially pigmental with the great valkyrie team!) and thanks again to all the people who made the event happen! The conversation during the journey home was what teams we might bring next year to improve our performance, which says a lot about how good the weekend was; 48 hours immersed in blood bowl and we're still hungry for more!

CircusBear
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CircusBear »

Thanks for the feedback folks :)

@Wulfyn, as Joemanji says the there are 2 photos of each painting nomination on the Naf Twitter feed (thanks go to Sann for letting us have access to that over the weekend). If you can't get hold of them from the twitter feed let me know and I can put them somewhere or PM me with an email address and I can send you the files.

Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Duke Luthor Von Hawkfire »

Hello,
I think team Hateful Four should have 32 points:
Duke Luthor - 9 points
Beldilucho - 7 points
Tactel - 5 points
Josepe - 4 points
Team bonus per rounds: 7 points (Won rounds 1, 2 and 4; Draw round 3)

Please check. :wink:
Thanks in advance.

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

Will sort this. Bonus point entry error.

NAF results up. Awaiting recalculation.

Expect a full stat breakdown in the main UKTC thread some time soon.

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com