Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Thadrin wrote:
Norse wrote:not picking Tackle on a Blitzer? :roll:
I did and look what it got me.
Yeah but you suck :wink: :lol:

Reason: ''

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

:lol: :P :wink:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
gken1
Legend
Legend

Post by gken1 »

grats dave!!!

now people are seeing the true power of a fully operational deathstar!!!

NFL: Praise NUFFLE!!!

Ronin Nuffle Lover.....Want a piece of me?

Werewolf Gambler

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,gken1,white,blue.png[/img][/url]
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

I'll get you all one day and it will hurt you a lot :P

Next time I win !!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

Louis, lolly said she is still with you my friend :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

Yavatol wrote:We all know you know how to play bloodbowl, don't we
Even Thads know how to play. Doesn't make him a coach though. :lol:

Have fun!
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

(cartman)
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
(/cartman)

Jeez...Tim didn't get abuse like this last year did he?

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

he did .. that's why he's laughing

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Thadrin wrote:
Jeez...Tim didn't get abuse like this last year did he?
no, but then he wasn't a moaning, crying, annoying bitch all weekend... :P

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Thadrin wrote:Jeez...Tim didn't get abuse like this last year did he?
I get my usual abuse for lack of hair anyway, so when Nuffle was teaching me a lesson. they decided to be more pleasant to me and give me most sporting (btw... where was that this year?).

Otoh, i don't think you suffered a 5-6 player pitchinvasions (old style) in EVERY SINGLE GAME last weekend did you? ;)

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Tim wrote: most sporting (btw... where was that this year?).
we decided it was a waste of time at T5... if people are unsporting we don't invite them.. which means Valen may have a long wait before his return to Tulips.. :lol: :wink:

Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Norse wrote:
we decided it was a waste of time at T5...
Well it was a nice B-score anyway ;) Went-down-did-not-win-anything- but-did-that-in-style award. I miss it ;)

Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

traveller wrote:Tim, how it went with your ogres ? :wink:
Well ... in short:

1-0 win over Lucy's Necros. He couldn't pick up the ball, i could not pick up the ball. period. Oh wait, turn 8, half 2, Nuffle changed his mind: Gobbo picks up, hands over to another Gobbo who went flying, scattered 3 times towards the opponents endzone, landed safely and walked into the endzone for the win. I managed to get both werewolves off the pitch in the first half, that helped a lot. (Break Tackle on an Ogre, Sidestep on a Gobbo)

1-3 loss against Yavatol's Skaven. Not the best matchup for the Ogres. Went down early, then couldn't get the offense rolling and lost the ball again. Casulties sparked too late to turn the game, but at least i managed to score with an Ogre in the end. (Guard, Guard on two Ogres)

1-1 vs. Valen's Chaos Dwarfs (6 Dwarfs+plenty Hobs, 4 RRs). 2 Dirty Players ... yack. Get the Ref on the kickoff ... YACK! He rolls a 10+2 .. OMG!!! I roll a 12+1 ... UFFFFFFFFFFFF! First DP sent off on his first roll, LOL! Well, it looked good in the beginning, i get some CAS, i managed to score. Up at halftime, then something went wrong, can't really remember what, bad headache ... finally it was a 1-1, sigh ... should have won this. (Surehands on the Break Tackle Ogre, BT on another one)

0-2 loss against Dave's Khemri. Dave had fullpoints up to that game, had two dirty players and a frenzy mummy and a guard/kicker but fortunately almost no block skills. So i managed to stand ground against the death machine. Too bad i had pouring rain during my drive, failed 4 attempts to pick the ball, lying in the very end of the pitch close to my sideline (6 dice 5+ failed, 1x 4+ failed). In between an anlighting moment when he fouls an Ogre with DP and 4 assists, rolls snake eyes not breaking armour, get send off on a 6 and successfully argues the call. Finally a successful pickup, but some skeletons swarming in ... 2 1/2 die blocks later my Ogre is surfing the crowd, the ball is tossed into my endzone and the blitzing skeleton picks it up as if it was nothing ... SIGH! another perfect kick next to the side line and too late for a response, i did not get the ball to a gobbo in time. His drive and OF COURSE the sky cleared up ... He grinded nice offensive drive advancing whereever a bonehead gap opened in my defence ... 0-2. I scored some Cas and KOs in the second half, but not enough to stop his drive. Again a perfect kick next to the sideline, and i could not even attempt to toss a gobbo ...

1-1 Against Louis' Chaos. Kicked to him, managed to stop the drive next to the sideline, ball went out of bounds when he pushed an Ogre onto it, scatters to the feet of his AG4, Surehands Beastman who dashes off to the other side of the pitch and scores a little later ... second half, my Surehands, Break Tackle Ogre gets the ball and runs up the sideline, protected by a screen of Gobbos.

Valen

Post by Valen »

Norse wrote:
we decided it was a waste of time at T5... if people are unsporting we don't invite them.. which means Valen may have a long wait before his return to Tulips.. :lol: :wink:
I dont know what you mean :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Tim wrote: Otoh, i don't think you suffered a 5-6 player pitchinvasions (old style) in EVERY SINGLE GAME last weekend did you? ;)
Nope. Most of my opponents removed my team from the pitch the old fashioned way, in the first couple of turns. The kick off table was for the Perfect Ds and Blitzes to nicely screw whatever the remainder were about to try.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.