Gen Con 2005

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

http://www.tshirthell.com

help yourself....warning: i picked some of the LEAST offensive shirts from that site. but certainly worth a laugh if you can handle it.

Reason: ''
Rookie

Post by Oakinava »

Thanks Galak for the organisation! I had a realy good time at the tournament and all my opponents where great! The difficult part was to rank them for most sporting coach, because the where all real sportsmen!

Congratulation to Dennis, he was a really hard challenge. After the 0:0 at the end of the first half maybe i should have playing for a tie. But like stalling thats not my way to play. I´m very happy with the MVP award! Didn´t think that after two years of luck i could get so far again!

I was also happy to see so many guys from the last two years and JJ again!

Thanks also for the NAF update! Now i can say i´m the best Austrian BB player :wink: But i know there are some other guys like me in Vienna. So whatch out for other Austrians in the following tournaments!

GENCON-BB Champion 2003
GENCON-BB Champion 2004
GENCON-BB MVP 2005
juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

Oakinava wrote:Thanks also for the NAF update! Now i can say i´m the best Austrian BB player :wink: But i know there are some other guys like me in Vienna. So whatch out for other Austrians in the following tournaments!
Grrrr :lol: I might be first, if my ranking gets fixed someday. I've never played CD's at a NAF tourney.

Juergen

Creator of Elfball.org - the Elfball website officialy approved by Impact Miniatures
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Oakinava wrote:Thanks Galak for the organisation! I had a realy good time at the tournament and all my opponents where great! The difficult part was to rank them for most sporting coach, because the where all real sportsmen!
Different system will be used next year that won't make you rank the coaches except to say who was the best coach.
Congratulation to Dennis, he was a really hard challenge. After the 0:0 at the end of the first half maybe i should have playing for a tie. But like stalling thats not my way to play. I´m very happy with the MVP award! Didn´t think that after two years of luck i could get so far again!
My brother said it was a great game. And I have to be honest ... I'd have lost money on that game if I was a betting man, because I told him the night before that I didn't think he could win ... yeah ... I'm a big confidence builder ... :lol:
Thanks also for the NAF update! Now i can say i´m the best Austrian BB player :wink: But i know there are some other guys like me in Vienna. So whatch out for other Austrians in the following tournaments!
My pleasure to get your results in.

Galak